Tickets limit

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

YodaJediMaster #1 Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:34 AM

Sergeant

• 17826 battles
  • [ANZAC]

Why are tickets limited I play a lot it helps keep my chronic pain I live with and I see a lot of AFK's, players not helping, tank suicides and other things that violate rules and I cannot send them as there is a ticket limit which is stupid.

I am trying to help make this game better for us all with out these people who want hinder the game.

Please increase for perhaps players that  play more than 5000 battles or something like that or maybe rule violations which only are unlimited

CynicalSilicon #2 Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:17 AM

Producer

• Administrator
  • 4557 battles
  • [WG]

Hi YodaJediMaster,

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Actually there are no limits on the number of tickets you can send so am wondering if there is maybe another issue affecting you.

Could you possibly share a screenshot of the error you get?

Also am really hopeful the new Military honor system will make this kind of thing easier in the future.

Regards

CS

YodaJediMaster #3 Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

Sergeant

• 17826 battles
  • [ANZAC]

It comes up with, I am unable to post screen shot on here

Error

You have created too many tickets within a short period of time. Please try

again later.

Last ticket I put in was over 12 hours ago, 

I also have had a ticket not answered for a long period of time, I added something to admin on the 17th of this month and nothing has been answered ticket number is 305570. I have had another ticket answered I put in a few days after but this 1 is being ignored.

Thanks for your help

YodaJediMaster #4 Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:18 AM

Sergeant

• 17826 battles
  • [ANZAC]

I have managed to send some tickets I now combine a lot of different violation tickets in 1 ticket, I give each 1 a title in caps so it easy to see what is in each ticket as there is a limit on how many tickets you can send each day.

YodaJediMaster #5 Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:02 AM

Sergeant

• 17826 battles
  • [ANZAC]

Sorry But this beyond a joke I just had to put 3 separate tickets in due to staff answering my tickets so quickly now I cannot send anymore as it says" You created too many tickets within a short period of time.Please try again later?

Yet I have another ticket not answered from the 17 of may 2017 and now it is 25 of may 2017. I have sent you a message on your profile.

I am not happy being treated this way.

So many AFK's suicides in tanks and players not helping and I am limited to how many tickets I can send.

Sorry but I am not happy 

CynicalSilicon #6 Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

Producer

• Administrator
  • 4557 battles
  • [WG]

Hi, I noticed you have sent me a private message so I will answer there.

I have discussed your ticket with customer support and can provide feedback in my pm. 

I have also seen the number of tickets posted - I hope you understand there are actual people replying to those messages. The more tickets we receive the longer it takes to reply to them.

I would appreciate if you use your own discretion as to what constitutes a violation - the game rules are here: http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/forum-11/announcement-2-wot-blitz-game-rules/

While tickets for AFKs are absolutely welcome (with evidence), there is a difference between poor gameplay (not a ticket offence unfortunately) and inappropriate conduct.

Will send you the message re your ticket shortly.

Best

CS

YodaJediMaster #7 Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:39 AM

Sergeant

• 17826 battles
  • [ANZAC]
Here is a picture of what I get after sending some tickets in last 1 I sent in was about 9:30 pm Wednesday night and I tried to send a ticket in at 9:30 am Thursday and I could not and still at 12:10 pm I still cannot send a ticket in. This is not fair also that my rule violation tickets get answered so quickly that I can really only put 4 or 5 tickets in a day when there are so many AFKs and other issues.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Capture.PNG   42.23K

Edited by YodaJediMaster, 08 June 2017 - 08:27 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users