Jump to content


You'll come a waltzing (Or how the F?)

Matilda Black Prince

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Dix_Neuf #1 Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:48 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10262 battles
  • 532
  • [ARMD]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

I just went up against a Matilda Black Prince.

 

1) How the eff did they get it? And,

2) Why the eff can't I get it?

 



OP_Assassin #2 Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:59 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10014 battles
  • 674
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

Horis showed a picture of him having one I think.

Not sure how you get it at all however.

Edit: Never mind he said it was on European server.

http://forum.wotblit...0058#entry20058

Maybe they got a special offer as well somehow.


Edited by OP_Assasin, 12 December 2014 - 11:06 PM.


Mehliveat #3 Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:07 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 18150 battles
  • 2,059
  • [DP]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

2 buck pop up specials.

 

MBP, T25, Ram2, Su85i are the four possibilities.

 

it has been around since 1.5 release.

 

Personally, I think the pop ups are random.  But there are some on NA who thinks the pop up will occur when you buy a new tank in the respective line.

 

(I did get offered Su85i that I turned down when I bought the Su152 Thursday night, but I am not convinced yet)


Edited by Mehliveat, 12 December 2014 - 11:11 PM.


Dix_Neuf #4 Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:54 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10262 battles
  • 532
  • [ARMD]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

Has anyone on the forum seen the BP pop up, or bought it?

 

I'm assuming those pop-ups were only on the weekend of the 1.5 release. Haven't seen any since. LiquidSnake, can you shed more light on this?



Mehliveat #5 Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:54 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 18150 battles
  • 2,059
  • [DP]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostDix_Neuf, on 22 December 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

Has anyone on the forum seen the BP pop up, or bought it?

 

I'm assuming those pop-ups were only on the weekend of the 1.5 release. Haven't seen any since. LiquidSnake, can you shed more light on this?

 

The pop ups seems to have stopped, at least I haven't got any lately.  But yeah MBP are around, and it have premium mm, so are harder to spot.



armoury69 #6 Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:11 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5000 battles
  • 115
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

Up against this tank today.

 

 


I am sorry, still a noob for higher tier + I am a wallet warrior. :P

Artisto81 #7 Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:22 AM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 8231 battles
  • 2,132
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

 


Mehliveat #8 Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:36 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 18150 battles
  • 2,059
  • [DP]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

Don't you just love that convenantor that just sat there?  And sat and sat?  Even after pressing the affirmative to Hugh's help request.

 

And, oh while the video is showing the MBP to be very bouncy.  Its bouncy but not that bouncy.  DW2s, Convenantors etc will have a hard time penning.  But tier 5s can pen it fairly easily with their top guns. Its sort a mix between KV1 with T-34's pew pew gun, plus preferential MM.



kai920 #9 Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:10 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 52110 battles
  • 157
  • [STORM]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

View PostMehliveat, on 13 December 2014 - 07:07 AM, said:

2 buck pop up specials.

 

MBP, T25, Ram2, Su85i are the four possibilities.

 

it has been around since 1.5 release.

 

Personally, I think the pop ups are random.  But there are some on NA who thinks the pop up will occur when you buy a new tank in the respective line.

 

(I did get offered Su85i that I turned down when I bought the Su152 Thursday night, but I am not convinced yet)

 

I bought the Dicker Max last night, and not long after got the T25 popup. (bought it, of course) 

Still waiting for the MBP popup... will buy the Cromwell soon and see if I get the MBP offer.



Tdizzl3d #10 Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:17 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3454 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    07-09-2014

I'm still keeping $2.49 in my iTunes account in case I get this popup ;)

(Hint hint wargaming)


World of Tanks Generals closed beta tester.

Roaming the dark corners of the forums.

 


Mehliveat #11 Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:53 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 18150 battles
  • 2,059
  • [DP]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostTdizzl3d, on 31 December 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

I'm still keeping $2.49 in my iTunes account in case I get this popup ;)

(Hint hint wargaming)

 

Probably keep a bit more than that.

 

Some one posted that he got offered 365 days premium for 5 bucks, no confirmation though.



Tdizzl3d #12 Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3454 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    07-09-2014

View PostMehliveat, on 31 December 2014 - 01:53 PM, said:

 

Probably keep a bit more than that.

 

Some one posted that he got offered 365 days premium for 5 bucks, no confirmation though.

Well, I guess I'll keep my six dollars something then! Those offers won't sneak by an empty virtual wallet this time!


Edited by Tdizzl3d, 02 January 2015 - 09:27 AM.

World of Tanks Generals closed beta tester.

Roaming the dark corners of the forums.

 


destructorCOC #13 Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:55 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5970 battles
  • 990
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

 WHYYY,i got OFFERED SOMTHING but accidentally closed it.....nuuuuu wargaming whyy wont you let give you cash! SerB will get angry!


People don't change they only get old,

If I let you back in close,will you hurt me?


Tdizzl3d #14 Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3454 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    07-09-2014

View PostdestructorCOC, on 01 January 2015 - 10:55 PM, said:

 WHYYY,i got OFFERED SOMTHING but accidentally closed it.....nuuuuu wargaming whyy wont you let give you cash! SerB will get angry!

*opens wallet*


World of Tanks Generals closed beta tester.

Roaming the dark corners of the forums.

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users