[UPDATE] Equipment Rework

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

CloudThunder #41 Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

Private

• 14832 battles
I don't know what you been smooking over there but stop it Wargaming. Seriously !!! STOP IT !!!

IS7_MegaCock #42 Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

Private

• 8880 battles
  • [-IS7-]
How about.... Add gems on gun, manlet, track, and.... Everywhere you thinking, let make my tanks just like a.... Noel tree, red lights, blue lights, yellow,.... And we can combine tanks with stone, for enhance (ex: 152 BL9 + 12) just like tons of sshietttt chinese games, damn... This is only games i can use exp for win, but if you ưant - just tell us : you want more money, baka! Dont say this is good change, damn. If truely good for us, you should use it onl PC version, remember, blitz came out later much much more from the day you release on pc, just drive Blitz follow step by step just like PC ver before, you still get money from us, this is bullshiet!! Damn it, anyone report me for someone on there can read this, feel like " what you say, only you hear that - but if you means : how to pay money for gold?.... So can i helps you?"

ironmanxxx3000 #43 Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

Private

• 0 battles

View PostKittykattKat, on 26 April 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

Ok which genius decided to not include BINOCS??????? Its an essential element on some of my tanks..... mostly TD's....... I mean seriously..... Its an effective nerf on TD's & further moves the game into dumb point blank shootout realm, removing long range sniping as an option without reliance on team mates. Another loss of subtlety/strategy!!!! An effective dumbing down of combat.

THANKS! (Sarcasm)

As a mainly med driver I must say, nothing pisses me off more than suddenly getting 1 shot killed by an invisible tank sitting on hill somewhere on the other side of the map, wheres the fairness in that? I basically had no chance at all so anything that stops TDs from doing that is fine with me.

ironmanxxx3000 #44 Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:16 PM

Private

• 0 battles

View PostElphaba, on 19 April 2017 - 11:36 AM, said:

First off, we would like to thank everyone for their feedback on the Heads Up! No.3 video about the Equipment rework. The points and concerns you have raised about the new feature have been noted and will serve as the basis for changes that will be made to a few aspects of this feature.

Stay tuned for more news about the Equipment rework coming next week!

I didn't know "feedback" was another word for "RAGE", as if WG actually believed these equipment changes would be accepted with a smile by the Blitz player community. Seriously, you guys are out of touch with reality. Why would I ever want to spend another cent on this game when anything I spend money on will at some later point be taken away from me with blatant disregard. Why would I buy a colour TV from someone who at a later date will make my TV B&W and ask me to pay to make it colour again next week, or if I pay MORE money they'll make it colour again today! In your greedy quest to extract as much money as possible from your loyal customers you will only succeed in them spending much less purely out of distrust for what you may do in the future. Clearly your loyal player base means very little to you and your target audience in now new players who don't know any better and are simply willing to PAY TO WIN.

What originally drew me to this game was SOME kind of authenticity in the unique properties of each particular tank: heavy, light, med and TD. These elements are what makes a QUALITY game which stands out from the usual point and shoot, pay to win rubbish which is all ready in abundance on the Play Store. Now you have no way of knowing what the hell you are facing because this new equipment format changes each tank so dramatically that there is basically NO resemblance to their real life counterparts. But more importantly WHY DO I NEED TO SPELL THIS OUT?, do you not have people employed who are aware of these facts?. Here is a simple suggestion from an average player with 20,000 games played: Before making major changes to the game consult with PLAYERS WHO PLAY THE GAME! people like Anon, SK8extreme, Bushka etc. people who apparently have a deeper understanding of the game than WG staff who apparently are employed for the sole purpose of increasing earnings, I understand this game is a business and that development costs money but striking a balance between authenticity, quality and fair payment for entertainment from satisfied customers will provide you with long term success and the monetary gain which is obviously so crucial to WG as both an entertainment provider and a financial corporation.

Edited by ironmanxxx3000, 29 April 2017 - 11:26 PM.

DavkVoice #45 Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18789 battles
  • [MYF]
I'd love to see how WG blitz department reacts to these "feedbacks"

What a bunch of A-holes........you know, those M&As...

Strangely_brown #46 Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:43 PM

Sergeant

• 31827 battles
  • [CATS]

View Postironmanxxx3000, on 30 April 2017 - 08:25 AM, said:

As a mainly med driver I must say, nothing pisses me off more than suddenly getting 1 shot killed by an invisible tank sitting on hill somewhere on the other side of the map, wheres the fairness in that? I basically had no chance at all so anything that stops TDs from doing that is fine with me.

Mate, removing binos won't stop you being one shot by an invisible tank. 

I love the spotting mechanics in this game - it adds a tactical edge that I imagine many players aren't even vaguely aware of. Removing binos just dumbs down the game, making it more noob friendly. The whole "shot by an invisible tank" complaint holds no water - you were simply outplayed.

Anything that just encourages close range damage trading is negative in my opinion.

TankTaxidermist #47 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 40273 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostStrangely_brown, on 30 April 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

Mate, removing binos won't stop you being one shot by an invisible tank. 

I love the spotting mechanics in this game - it adds a tactical edge that I imagine many players aren't even vaguely aware of. Removing binos just dumbs down the game, making it more noob friendly. The whole "shot by an invisible tank" complaint holds no water - you were simply outplayed.

Anything that just encourages close range damage trading is negative in my opinion.

+1 . I went fishing for info on eu server .... they are planning to do a 24 h boycott  (not play, no cash spend, no log ins) on 4th of may.... ( incredibly enough I didn't know it was starwars day... lol i m old) well I will encourage all of us to do same boycott. However I know , boycotting things is not popular in asian culture.  Anyhow, out of respect i ll do it. And will share it with my clan mates and friends .

Next; there should be some patch notes release tomorrow or Tuesday from WG regarding 3.8 update. I hot that info from eu server forum. 

Update 3.8 appears to happen on 9th of may, fished it from ru server forum.   ... don't ask me , my Russian. .. i start learning the language because of WG... lol. Also new premium tank will be added. IS2-ISH something.  Back mounted turret IS 2 .... 

The Ipetition against 3.8 update  is steadily growing. 2500 + votes from all over the world. 

I would like to ask any other multi language asian friend here  to share this information in Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Thai. On the other languages comunities. 

Thx all and I ll keep you posted ! ! 

@ WG... don't let your CC's take the heat rounds from "Your" community when they share your game  info. It's quite despicable behavior to put your CC on the ranting and insult frontline. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

mrpgilbert_afk_eu #48 Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

Private

• 41 battles

Hy all

Just dropped in from EU server (set this a/c up when on hols in Aus last year). We are generally downvoting the app on the various app sites, and there is a general move to stop spending any money if the update launches as suggested. In addition, a boycott of the game on May 4th. 

Mobilise!

Jylpah #49 Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:30 AM

Sergeant

• 11486 battles
  • [2SKUX]

View Postmrpgilbert_afk_eu, on 02 May 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

Hy all

Just dropped in from EU server (set this a/c up when on hols in Aus last year). We are generally downvoting the app on the various app sites, and there is a general move to stop spending any money if the update launches as suggested. In addition, a boycott of the game on May 4th. 

Mobilise!

Hy Gilbert! I made an invasion to EU server for this week. 

Neuromegamaniac #50 Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

Corporal

• 21550 battles
  • [_IR_]

we have to sign a petition and collectively boycott the game otherwise it will continue to get worse

maddog58 #51 Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:59 AM

Corporal

• 39972 battles
  • [AUSIE]

So been using the upgrade for several days. The new equipment routine is bad, really bad. I started with about 20 fully upgraded tanks with specific items from level 1, 2 and 3. I get only level 1 on all the tanks and a bunch of spare parts (over a million), however that is not enough to fully upgrade all my tanks.

So what does it mean:

1. I am selling tanks I don't want to upgrade the equipment on.

2. The rate you can earn spare parts is pathetic. 500 spare parts for a mission, 134 spare parts is you are lucky in one game. You need 21000 to upgrade one item. Reality check!!!!

3. I dont want to get any new tanks as it will take forever to collect enough spare parts and for tier 8 and above at least a month to get all the timers done. And NO I will not be spending gold on this anymore.

4. I will NEVER want to buy a premium tank as you still have to wait or spend to get the equipment.

5. Will only play with my favourite tanks for the future.

Very poor decision WG. Further disillusion for a long time tanker. 

maddog58 #52 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:37 PM

Corporal

• 39972 battles
  • [AUSIE]

So I played 10 tier 5 games this morning to earn a total of 362 spare parts. At this rate I will need to do 580 games to earn the 21000 spare parts needed to open only ONE equipment. To open them all would take 5,220 games and that is only for one tank. To do it for say twenty tanks will tank 104,400 games.

[edited] this is terrible. Fix it now.

Andy_NZ #53 Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:47 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 9065 battles
  • [AWOL]

View PostElphaba, on 19 April 2017 - 09:36 PM, said:

First off, we would like to thank everyone for their feedback on the Heads Up! No.3 video about the Equipment rework. The points and concerns you have raised about the new feature have been noted and will serve as the basis for changes that will be made to a few aspects of this feature.

Stay tuned for more news about the Equipment rework coming next week!

So when the news about the equipment rework coming? 

Edited by Andy_NZ, 11 May 2017 - 12:48 AM.

crankyshotgun #54 Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:09 AM

Corporal

• 6925 battles
  • [BCMK]
Someone start a new topic with caption "Boycott Wargaming For Their Stupid 3.8 Update" 

I spend more than enough with Wargaming and I've been spending on monthly basis to support the game. I don't need them to force us into spending even more money! Period!

REAP3R133 #55 Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:13 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 12420 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View Postcrankyshotgun, on 12 May 2017 - 07:09 AM, said:

Someone start a new topic with caption "Boycott Wargaming For Their Stupid 3.8 Update" 

I spend more than enough with Wargaming and I've been spending on monthly basis to support the game. I don't need them to force us into spending even more money! Period!

Useless anyway it won't do any changes 

most op tank in the game

pururot #56 Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

Private

• 16038 battles
  • [AFP]
im really disappointed with whats happening with this game, im actually looking in play store for an equal or better game than this one, they want to rake in more money from players. like for instance the IS-3 defender, it was a LIMITED EDITION tank when it first came out, ( i bought it with gold ) then after about a year or so they re-introduce it in bundle package. 

lakay4u #57 Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:35 AM

Private

• 15091 battles
  • [PSF-R]

i want the old equipment system back.

pururot #58 Posted 08 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

Private

• 16038 battles
  • [AFP]
wow! after the update somebody stealing  my premium account. i loose 2 days of premium in one day. 

crankyshotgun #59 Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:12 AM

Corporal

• 6925 battles
  • [BCMK]
No way I'm gonna spend another single penny again on buying new tanks from Wargaming. It doesn't makes any sense for you to pay a huge amount for premium tanks and yet you still need to work your way by wasting time to get spare parts just to upgrade a premium tank. If you are paying premium price for a tank then I should be getting a fully set up tank. Not some kind of half way tank which I need to waste spare parts on. Wargaming better fix this problem otherwise we are gonna boycott from spending another dime on any new tanks that comes out.

maddog58 #60 Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:54 AM

Corporal

• 39972 battles
  • [AUSIE]

So update 3.10 has not fixed the problem, in fact it has made it worse!!!!

A win with an epic medal gets you a paltry 75 spare parts, really!!!! It will take 280 games to get enough spare parts for one module on one tank. Or 1500ish games to fully equip one tank. 

You can't even choose what you want as you have to waste spare parts on all the level 2 equipment before you can get level 3 equipment.

Biggest disincentive ever to get new tanks. Even free ones!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users