[UPDATE] Equipment Rework

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

nickprime #21 Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

Corporal

• 20815 battles
  • [IDFOW]
you guys still got time..please consider removing timers..this is just insane...People have to pay you for premium tanks, to gold-vehicle upgrades,fking boosters,premium time,chests and now,the next big thing ,the stupid timers...dammit,you gays are extremely insane..you will get more new players but,you will loose 2* veterans due to this milking..postpone the update if needed but,no fking timers plz

M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #22 Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5636 battles
  • [-FR-]

View Postnickprime, on 26 April 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

you guys still got time..please consider removing timers..this is just insane...People have to pay you for premium tanks, to gold-vehicle upgrades,fking boosters,premium time,chests and now,the next big thing ,the stupid timers...dammit,you gays are extremely insane..you will get more new players but,you will loose 2* veterans due to this milking..postpone the update if needed but,no fking timers plz

Timer isn't an issue, and we have time as well

2nd and 3rd required 3-4 days is it(tier 10)? Just stop playing this game for 3-4 days

There's a lot of game out there for you to burn the mean time

Wait, you found a better game outside while you're waiting the timer?

Well, you know what's gonna to be happen obviously...

Spoiler

路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ

SonderAbteilung #23 Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• 38030 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View Postnickprime, on 26 April 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

you ll get a warning for this . But you have my back-up.  Let's do gold and prem time boycott!!! 

Our request are!

-bring back chat on/off option. period.

-remove idiotic ticket system for tournament and bring back as before. Period. 

-DO NOT INSTALL ANY TIMERS ON ANYTHING in your game. (except the happy BD tank x5) . Period. 

-DO NOT DO EVERY 2 MONTHS EVENTS! we get burnouts of those events. Period. 

-DO improve connectivity for all devices and platforms. Period!

-DO work on better MM system and configuration. Period!

-DO more YT training tutorials like wows and wot console  do for their players.  Period! (Is this so difficult for you to understand that increasing the players skills, all players enjoy more how this game is... is this really that hard to understand. ???... you guys do many games and still don't get it..... i really wonder who is d..bmer... us playing the your game or you guys. 

-DO when sell bundles also give tank alone option!. Period!

- DO listen to ALL your servers forums feedback. Not only RU!!!!!

Anything else you guys wanna add . Just go ahead. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

nickprime #24 Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

Corporal

• 20815 battles
  • [IDFOW]

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 26 April 2017 - 07:15 PM, said:

you ll get a warning for this . But you have my back-up.  Let's do gold and prem time boycott!!! 

Our request are!

-bring back chat on/off option. period.

-remove idiotic ticket system for tournament and bring back as before. Period. 

-DO NOT INSTALL ANY TIMERS ON ANYTHING in your game. (except the happy BD tank x5) . Period. 

-DO NOT DO EVERY 2 MONTHS EVENTS! we get burnouts of those events. Period. 

-DO improve connectivity for all devices and platforms. Period!

-DO work on better MM system and configuration. Period!

-DO more YT training tutorials like wows and wot console  do for their players.  Period! (Is this so difficult for you to understand that increasing the players skills, all players enjoy more how this game is... is this really that hard to understand. ???... you guys do many games and still don't get it..... i really wonder who is d..bmer... us playing the your game or you guys. 

-DO when sell bundles also give tank alone option!. Period!

- DO listen to ALL your servers forums feedback. Not only RU!!!!!

Anything else you guys wanna add . Just go ahead. 

I don't care about warning points..

lol,the is list so long and very good btw..

about the feedback,it is damn true ...I follow NA forum too..I don't remember any reply from staff there.they just don't care.

RU>ASIA>EU>NA for sure..I don't know about RU,lol...

boycott :izmena:

KittykattKat #25 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

Corporal

• 18595 battles

Never disclosed my spending to anyone before but I'd approximate it at at around $3000 (very conservative) since i started playing (approx 6 months). To some it's a lot, to me it's relative & I can very easily afford it - no regrets. Spent more on other games. This is the first time I've seriously considered quitting the game for good. You can kiss my f [edited] if u think I'll pay to fully re equip premiums I've already paid for. That's called a con & im no sucker.

Fully in support of Sonders boycott & so are many of my ingame friends - vast majority of which never visit forums. Don't make the mistake of thinking this is the belligerence of a few. We represent countless more. Ignore us at your own risk.

REAP3R133 #26 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 11656 battles
  • [ASFOW]
Boycott 3.8 #makewotbgreatagain
 most op tank in the game

DavkVoice #27 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18085 battles
  • [MYF]

If wargaming is targeting 10 years old kids with parents' credit card, sure, it is a fantastic plan for both parties. For most players, this is probably the tipping point that it's time to give up and move on.

Here is advice: player can skip the waiting time by using gold or credit; and unlock all 9 equipment for tanks which are already fully equipped.

For wargaming developer & managers, sustainability is the key to success. 

What a bunch of A-holes........I mean those M&As...

Hokey_Pokey #28 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21021 battles
  • [ACE]

How to lose a long time player 101.

Joy_127 #29 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 48117 battles
  • [-IQ-]
#SCAMGAMING

anthonylei01 #30 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

Captain

• 13206 battles
  • [CPVA]

nice work WG, great update as always. Your development team did it again! By breaking the equipment system which worked from day 1. 

I wonder how many players would stop playing after this update.

hunter689 #31 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:49 PM

Sergeant

• 9029 battles
  • [AIB-T]
Bloody f*ckin idiot WG.
#boycottWOTB

Joy_127 #32 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 48117 battles
  • [-IQ-]

From blitz official website "So we’ve gotten rid of the most unpopular and ineffective types of equipment and developed new options that provide noticeable bonuses. The list of available equipment will increase to 19 types, and it’ll be possible to mount 9 equipment pieces simultaneously on a single vehicle."

Elphaba, Hmmm.... Binos were most unpopular and ineffective?

Edited by Joy_127, 26 April 2017 - 02:56 PM.

REAP3R133 #33 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 11656 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View Postanthonylei01, on 26 April 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

nice work WG, great update as always. Your development team did it again! By breaking the equipment system which worked from day 1. 

It's over 900000!

most op tank in the game

SonderAbteilung #34 Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

First Lieutenant

• 38030 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View Postanthonylei01, on 26 April 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

for this one I smoke my peace pipe with you mate. And I ll go front on wg . Give me cover on my flanks and support me. Because i am takîng my hard head st 1 style up-front with wargaming. And I am in for a ace tanker. No matter what tier. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

DavkVoice #35 Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:06 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18085 battles
  • [MYF]

View Postanthonylei01, on 27 April 2017 - 12:44 AM, said:

They are pretty good at mess-up stuffs. 

What a bunch of A-holes........I mean those M&As...

anthonylei01 #36 Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:43 AM

Captain

• 13206 battles
  • [CPVA]

WG keep changing or adding game mechanics in the name of better game play experience, but in reality, degrading the game play experience by adding in more options to generate profits. I understand this game is a business but why keep degrading the game play experience?

That part really puzzle me. 

Neb10k #37 Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• 45139 battles
  • [HAVOC]
There is no timer on the M60

That video was really helpful - I can wait through a count down. 4d is nothing.

Edited by Neb10k, 27 April 2017 - 07:34 AM.

JK_STONE #38 Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:58 AM

Captain

• 11442 battles
  • [SH4FT]

Pros:

• More equipment, More options/style of play
  • Tank performance can drastically improve

Cons:

• Spares Parts dropping rate seem low, which means long grind just to earn parts
  • Concern over quality of play because BOTs will be alive again to 'accumulate' spare parts, not just only Credits/FreeXP
  • Timer - this is just one of those add-no-value function to test patient and irritate people
  • Time required to grind all slot for all tank will be painful, many will stop playing other tanks that aren't 100% which means gaming variety/experience will further decrease... everyone will be playing the few tanks with all 9 slots open

Suggestion:

• Improve the Spare Parts drop ratio in battles and mission
  • Remove Timer, if must, reduce amount of time and gold required (if you lower instant unlock gold to single digits, you will see people more likely to use their 'gold'... which is your ultimate goal anyway!) 

Personal Thoughts:

It's stupid that WG design higher pen and velocity, and only to counter it with more armor and instant auto track healing functions.  Many of the equipment are simply countering each other out, and at the end of the day, basically nobody gains anything except putting a lot of time/$ to play this game just to keep up with everyone else.  

I will admit that the equipment change is 'refreshing', and able to use 9 pieces of equipment is exciting.  But the way is it designed to obtain equipment will not improve the 'quality' of gaming. I don't foresee massive player exit because of equipment change, but people will play less and less when there is more BOTs, and always the same few OP tanks with OP equipment in every battle.  Variety and fun of the 'quick' blitz affair is dying, and the overall game itself is also dying, slowly.

I'm going to call you out on why you didn't make equipment easy to unlock by credit or gold directly.  I strongly believe WG is 'losing' on daily player's average playing time, and the queue waiting time is getting longer (you can feel it in your daily battle, esp. during non-peak hours) because people are spending less time playing and overall player avg battle count per day is decreasing.  Despite player base is increasing with more new sign-up, but the new player's overall average play time isn't the same as the original 1st generation blitz players. With the 1st generation die-hard players decreasing their playing time, quality of game decrease and taking a toll on the game. The new equipment system is really design to keep people 'online' and playing to grind the spare parts. This is also why you are giving a huge spare parts to older players with huge battle count, to entice them to come back. I would even say that all of the grind-events is for the same reason, keep players online to ensure people don't get bored from waiting.

Good job WG, you have done it again... I hope R3.8 will keep people online as you intended!

Good luck on the battlefield!

Conrad_Von_Maur #39 Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:18 AM

Sergeant

• 22269 battles
  • [RNP]
The new update is like re rolling all tanks to stock and in order to get your tank to its former glory, you have to grind spare parts and spend twice the credit value of the equipment you had before. Game developers should make a new system with a win-win solution, winning the players and pulling new players to the game and increase their profit from the game. Rather than lossing their patrons and active players in order to gain more profit.,

their pushing out F2P players out of the server or they're just doing it in order to gain profit? Cause their probably loosing income from the game itself cause less players are spending cash on it.

Just an opinion making players spend cash forcefully will cause trouble for WG., if you want players to spend cash and pull new players to spend more cash on this game., you need to make the game more interesting., make players want to spend cash and not make players spend cash cause they don't have a choice.

KurtPzrLehr #40 Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:49 PM

Corporal

• 7335 battles

Dear (((Wargaming))),

How about just give us nine slots, add more module and give the freedom to exchange modules without spending credits including using the new fancy "spare parts" credits and waiting for the timer to unlock it?

Two, there is still no crew voice according to nations like the PC version!

Lastly, for now, too please limit pay-to-win tanks to just two in random games considering there are now light tanks and French fries(I like french fries btw).

Oh! Where is the training room? I can't find it anymore.

Please don't make me sell my car to buy more gold just for this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users