[UPDATE] Equipment Rework

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Rinskiev #61 Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:29 AM

Sergeant

• 8190 battles
  • [UNITY]

View Postmaddog58, on 21 June 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

So update 3.10 has not fixed the problem, in fact it has made it worse!!!!

A win with an epic medal gets you a paltry 75 spare parts, really!!!! It will take 280 games to get enough spare parts for one module on one tank. Or 1500ish games to fully equip one tank. 

You can't even choose what you want as you have to waste spare parts on all the level 2 equipment before you can get level 3 equipment.

Biggest disincentive ever to get new tanks. Even free ones!!!!

I am not sure it is worse but ... I was looking after this new version because I heard it would be better. I am not sure it is worse but I am sure it is not better. As Maddog says: at this rate you cannot expect to dress up your tanks for battle and it discourages from getting new tanks. I got the Kuro Mori and the Kame but never used them yet as they are far from ready to roll out. So these days I just play with an small subgroup of my tanks waiting for better times....if they come.

On a positive side: thanks for bringing back the chat as it was and it is not a bad idea that we can rate other players (I just wish it would be more useful for anything but to discharge love/hate on others after battle with no effect on any side)

crankyshotgun #62 Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:22 AM

Corporal

• 6072 battles
  • [BCMK]
No way I'm gonna spend another single penny again on buying new tanks from Wargaming. It doesn't makes any sense for you to pay a huge amount for premium tanks and yet you still need to work your way by wasting time to get spare parts just to bloody upgrade a premium tank. If you are paying premium price for a tank then I should be getting a fully set up tank. Not some kind of half way tank which I need to waste spare parts on. Wargaming better fix this problem otherwise we are gonna boycott from spending another dime on buying new tanks!

Neb10k #63 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:31 AM

First Lieutenant

• 44321 battles
  • [HAVOC]

View Postmaddog58, on 21 June 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

So update 3.10 has not fixed the problem, in fact it has made it worse!!!!

A win with an epic medal gets you a paltry 75 spare parts, really!!!! It will take 280 games to get enough spare parts for one module on one tank. Or 1500ish games to fully equip one tank. 

You can't even choose what you want as you have to waste spare parts on all the level 2 equipment before you can get level 3 equipment.

Biggest disincentive ever to get new tanks. Even free ones!!!!

spot on, well said

Diamond114 #64 Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:09 AM

Captain

• 14479 battles
  • [408]

WG really needs to listen to the community and improve the system drastically or pull the plug on the new equipment system seeing as we players at Blitz are basically guinea pigs to test out the equipment reworking system before they went ahead and applied it to WoT as a whole. Either the new system needs to go away and restore the old system back, or stop messing around with the spare parts drop rate and stop making it more and more exclusive mastery/ battle award dependent, but instead get rid of such limitations and increase the spare parts drop. If this keeps up and WG has the gall to apply the system as it is running on WoT as a whole, you`re definitely on the path to desolation.

Make your call, WG.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN

Adapt and overcome, there's no such thing as a bad tank, only bad drivers, bad teams, and bad luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users