[AP] What is an Armoured Persona?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:14 AM

Captain

• 0 battles
Tank Commander. Arena Fighter. Celebrity Superstar. Ask ten people this question and you'll get ten different answers. But what exactly is an Armoured Persona?

Full news text

The_Crow95_ #2 Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:39 AM

Corporal

• 1094 battles

It's something in my profile pic, where you can summon it in the dark hour :v

Spoiler

Don't add me just because you saw my ign in forum, thank you.

SonderAbteilung #3 Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• 38030 battles
  • [ASFOW]
Even with their explanations I still don't understand what it is.... is it a game? A drawing contest? An e-sport? An anime? A story? Is it a joke? What does it has to do with blitz?? What the fridge is it, please ? ???? Some won gold with drawings last week. But you guys are talking about teams that can have a salary of more than thousands of dollars. .... are you guys back on the vodka ?? 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

REAP3R133 #4 Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 11656 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 18 April 2017 - 12:35 PM, said:

Even with their explanations I still don't understand what it is.... is it a game? A drawing contest? An e-sport? An anime? A story? Is it a joke? What does it has to do with blitz?? What the fridge is it, please ? ???? Some won gold with drawings last week. But you guys are talking about teams that can have a salary of more than thousands of dollars. .... are you guys back on the vodka ?? 

World of tanks anime show

most op tank in the game

JPS_Deathwalker #5 Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

Captain

• 15788 battles

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 18 April 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

Some won gold with drawings last week. 

just to clear up the misconception, that was from WoT PC Armoured Persona(in 2014), where they had to draw a tank into a....character of some sorts? Like a cartoon figure? You get the idea.

The in-game news is utterly dissapointing...not sure what are they even talking about?! they wrote a "story" with such great detail that confused me whether there's a carton or comic of some sorts with title Armoured Persona. ( of course there isn't) 

and like what Sonder said, they are really high on vodka...don't keep jumping around the bush and confuse the playerbase. Just get to the main point already.

p.s. perhaps they'll do better improving the game experience instead of writing stories :)

/rantover

When you want to succeed as much as you want to live to breathe, then only you will succeed.

Farlesquew #6 Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 26893 battles
  • [HAVOC]

I got bored and gave up reading it half way through. I thought I did well to last that far. 

Simply no idea what this has to do with Blitz. Yet another home goal scored.

Gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us.

KurtPzrLehr #7 Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:42 PM

Corporal

• 7335 battles

If Armoured Whatever is fan art event, fine. Just no more anime tanks.

Can't find training room anymore, no replays and whatever else that could've been really improved. 

If I want to spend my hard earned salary, there plenty of games out there begging for it.

Also, the new Call Of Duty is coming out. Maybe time to go back to PC at this rate.

Edited by KurtPzrLehr, 27 April 2017 - 10:42 PM.

Strangely_brown #8 Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:07 AM

Sergeant

• 31821 battles
  • [CATS]
How is this even vaguely related to blitz?

WG it is  time to fire your overstaffed "new content and tie ins" department and get back to basics. Just tanks... not anime, not armoured persona (whatever that is - and no I lost interest at sentence two of the News article so I really have no idea what they are - and I don't care). You've got a good product - stop messing it up. Please stop.

Rinskiev #9 Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:57 AM

Sergeant

• 8550 battles
  • [AUSIE]

Over-information. This kind of things just make me deaf to WG news. I am starting to ignore them. I didn't even payed much attention to the new upgrade 3.8 (which I think is....let's leave it with "I am no very happy with that". I am playing less and less and maybe one day I silently drop off.

There are still things they could do to improve this game without showing greed but still making money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users