Read this if you have security issues!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NovaWorks #1 Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 14839 battles
  • [CATS]

Hi all!

I have been a victim of a hacked account and this has been getting out of control. I see that more and more people are getting hacked recently. I have some advices as well as methods to get rid of the hacker.

Background info: I have the contact with the hacker because I asked him to contact me. I am not afraid to face him because I am not willing to lose my account. He is capable of bypassing reliability check on logins meaning he can log in and out whenever he wants when he has access to your account. He has more than 5 accounts now and I dont think it will stop growing. I managed to shaks him off.

Step 1) Ignore the threats made by the hacker

Step 2) Act fast! Quickly enable 2nd Authentication Factor from "Account Management" via WG Site

Step 3) Keep calm and follow the instructions!

Step 4) After activating 2nd Authentication Factor, change your email and password

Step 5) Go to "Account Management" in WG site and go to Access Control

Step 6) Under sessions, complete all sessions so that autologin will expire and will force the hacker to lose your account.

Step 7) Remember to watch out for suspicious people contacting you randomly asking for random questions

Step 8) If there are such person, ask them to go away. If they still bother you, it means the person is the hacker using other hacked accounts.

TAKE NOTE: Please do all the steps. They are a MUST-DO to get rid of the hacker.

I hope these steps will save your account because it saved mine.

I know the hacker is also active on the forums and I am his primary target. If you are reading this, game over. Hacking doesnt lead you to success!

Edited by NovaWorks, 11 April 2017 - 10:55 AM.

InvisibleShadow #2 Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• 9007 battles
  • [408]

Good guide...I will definitely do that if I ever get hacked. Thanks! :)

Btw, I still don't get it...how can a hacker hack you if they dun know your email/password? I don't see how they can hack you unless the hacker is so pro that he hacked into WG itself...

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

NovaWorks #3 Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 14839 battles
  • [CATS]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 11 April 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

Good guide...I will definitely do that if I ever get hacked. Thanks! :)

Btw, I still don't get it...how can a hacker hack you if they dun know your email/password? I don't see how they can hack you unless the hacker is so pro that he hacked into WG itself...

They would not be called a hacker if they need your email and password

JPS_Deathwalker #4 Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:31 PM

Captain

• 15788 battles
It should be hard for hackers to hack you unless you have given them your email and password (perhaps sharing account)?

Thanks for the useful information though :)

When you want to succeed as much as you want to live to breathe, then only you will succeed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users