Update 3.8 - Heads Up! Equipment

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Creighton_Abrams #21 Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 16971 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

That last statement may incite an interesting view upon Game play reality....  (Sure its just a Game ... ), the new scenery, however, depicts a petal celebration with what looks like German Dreadnought class ships in the harbor, and ME109's doing a flyby - whilst oddly having Communist looking flags hanging off the street lamps.  I have no idea what brought on such a change in the Garage scenery into play, just like the 3.8 release changes, though if you were playing a French Tank, and lost, would you welcome such a scene upon return to the Garage ... perhaps too much a Serious view upon things - but well, WG did really mess around big time with their game on this release and it's clearly going to have an impact, if not upon some negative thoughts.

larry_toruan #22 Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:54 AM

Private

• 9828 battles

I get a bad bug from map Middleburg  (I guess with hills up there and town below and green land right ?). The ground is not visible so do all the dunes and hills. Everything become pink and cyan except the buildings and other particles. WG you really dont need to rush update and please release the fix soon.

Edited by larry_toruan, 07 May 2017 - 02:45 AM.

Creighton_Abrams #23 Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 16971 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

With Closer inspection the planes actually "look" more like YAK-7's ... and the Ships more like the Russian Cruiser Aurore.

The_Crow95_ #24 Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:18 AM

Corporal

• 1094 battles

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 05 May 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

Sadly, I have to agree with a lot of comments here... the 3.8 upgrade has completely separated those with Gold from those without.  Having Gold will improve your WR, and unfortunately without Gold, you are effectively back to a Stock Tank performance. If like me, you've gone back levels to try and improve WR, then it's now no longer feasible.

Also, the recent change in Tank garage Scenary should result in some law suits against WG since it's Racially offensive.

no, having gold doesn't improve your wr

Skills are the factor to affects the wr

Timer is not a true trouble as long as waiting for it

Spare parts can't be bought by gold, only through grinding

So no excuse if you can't get your wr up

Don't add me just because you saw my ign in forum, thank you.

Sewah #25 Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:49 AM

Corporal

• 10001 battles
  • [SEAL]
Please read comments from Euro player with regards to new equipment;

http://forum.wotblit...ystem-feedback/

I agree 100% with them.

I play on euro and asian server.

The changes wasted my hard earned cash and time.

Time to fight back, uninstall and rate 1 star.

Jase2036 #26 Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

Private

• 11169 battles
  • [BOGAN]

I'm only a recent player but in the few months I have played every change it's seems goes towards monetisation of the game. WG is exploiting the loyal player base now it has you hooked and is ripping back from people who have already invested money and valuable time (my time costs money) to get more money from you again. I do think the only way that WG will learn is if people stop playing. I actually think they will have done a good job of that themselves. There is no way I was fairly compensated for the equipment I had on my tanks and yes you can use gold to speed up your timers but again what a rip-off.

The game is no longer a game, it's not enjoyable, it's become a slog and a waste of my time. Read the forums WG has even managed to alienate the original player base. I can't believe a company would ripoff their customers to their own detriment. Oh and I won't go and play another WG game....I'll just watch the train wreck which is about to happen..

Neuromegamaniac #27 Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:40 PM

Corporal

• 21550 battles
  • [_IR_]

So i log in for the first time in ages . I was flabbergasted, this is disgusting.

What wargaming have done is disgusting. 

A flagrant violation of the trust that WARGAMING built with its users. I will be exploring every avenue to see if i can get recompense for the fortune i spent on equipment .I have a large garage with 170 odd tanks THAT WERE FULLY EQUIPED and I only get 2 million spare parts? 
Turning your core gamers into ardent enemies is not a good business move. VALVE does a far better job, and their bar is ridiculously low. 

I have considerable clout online and i will use every single avenue at my disposal to expose this money grab to everyone. I will also be contacting a lawyer.

If i wasn't in a clan i would boycott the game. My review will drop from 5 stars to 1. 

My mission in life from this point forth is to get people off this game. This is just robbery. Lets call a spade a spade

Neuromegamaniac #28 Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

Corporal

• 21550 battles
  • [_IR_]

I do not even have the words to describe how criminal this is. I am appalled. Utterly appalled. You will be surprised what one person can do that understands search engine optimisation and boolean etc. 

Equipment was expensive. VERY EXPENSIVE. Take a look at how much I've spent at this game. Ill see you in court

Neuromegamaniac #29 Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:51 PM

Corporal

• 21550 battles
  • [_IR_]

any one else like to join in a class action lawsuit?

Neuromegamaniac #30 Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:51 PM

Corporal

• 21550 battles
  • [_IR_]

or wargaming could do the right thing, i'm ok with the spare parts, just GIVE US SPARE PARTS IN PROPORTION TO THE EQUIPMENT. 

some people may want equipment back, i understand the game has to change with the times but seriously this isn't the arnold schwangerr game.
WG are going in the wrong direction and alienating their core players makes absolutely no sense. Anyone with a concept of economics will understand that. 

Moreover, warning should of been provided of this change. This is not how a professional company acts. If this was my company i would be doing my upmost to ensure that my users don't feel ripped off. 

Everyone I've spoken to does, but they have the belief that WG doesn't give a damn. Time will tell, actions speak louder than words. I do not think they grasp how much negative publicity this will generate. 

The longer that this is left to simmer the worse the consequences will be. 

Neuromegamaniac #31 Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:55 PM

Corporal

• 21550 battles
  • [_IR_]

Its my understanding that any tanks currently fully equipped will be given full access to all equipment , partially equipped will recieve refund

if this was the case i wouldn't be complaining, fully equiped tanks only have the first tier unlocked. 

maddog58 #32 Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:46 AM

Corporal

• 37571 battles
  • [AUSIE]

View PostNeuromegamaniac, on 08 May 2017 - 04:55 PM, said:

Its my understanding that any tanks currently fully equipped will be given full access to all equipment , partially equipped will recieve refund

if this was the case i wouldn't be complaining, fully equiped tanks only have the first tier unlocked. 

You would be wrong. Fully upgraded tanks only got level 1 equipment and some spare parts, not enough to upgrade all current fully equipped tanks. Also you need to wait about 12 dys to get all the equipment or pay gold.

Edit: Sorry reread your post and I agree with you.

Edited by maddog58, 10 May 2017 - 08:47 AM.

Harshpolu #33 Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:49 PM

Private

• 19815 battles
  • [FEAST]

Honestly I don't like the new update, why even change the equips when there was no need of it, Rammer, vstab nerfed, bino gone, wet ammo gone, totally useless new equips are added, why!!!!, I learned to play auf wt recently and till then bino is gone, so what's use of td??, why was wet ammo removed, I need it on my low armor heavies coz I really hate being ammo rekt, this new update took my likeness from this game, now even for new prem tanks I feel like that they are just a waste of money, why should I collect spares for equips and on that timer!!, I used to play this game for fun, now there is no fun in it, am forced to do missions for spare parts , why??, na na wg, you just took away our fun from this game and it's so boring now, I want old equips back like they were and I want spares parts to be removed, all my tanks in garage had full equips and now I don't have enough spare parts even to equip the tanks that were fully equipped, 

Whoever was the one to come up with idea of this new system of equips, I must say that person really is useless and stupid (can't use the words I want to use exactly), sorry for my words but I really needed to say this, Blitz is just waste of time and money now, nothing else 

crankyshotgun #34 Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:42 AM

Corporal

• 6356 battles
  • [BCMK]
Did the Wargaming muppets nerved the TD's? Cause my Jagdpanzer E100 is seriously s*ck as hell! No matter how I upgrade my equipment my reload time is taking much longer than before. Even the traverse speed s*ck badly for my TD.  What the hel* is Wargaming doing? Stop forcing us to spend more money! I'm sure I've spend more than enough with you guys!

How much do I need to spend again just to fully upgrade all of my tanks in my garage and how long do I need to upgrade all of my tanks? You people are pure lunatic, seriously! I've been constantly purchasing stuff on monthly basis just to support you guys and now you want me to spend even more? From the amount of spare parts I'm getting, it's gonna take me forever just to get all of my tanks upgraded!

As time passes, it's definitely okay to change the game layout just to attract new players but have you people gone insane? You are making a lot of old time players and spenders really angry. Who are the brainchild of this stupid idea? It's time to fire those morons seriously! This people failed big time in marketing and customer retention!

Edited by crankyshotgun, 12 May 2017 - 06:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users