noobs wotb

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

mrcg82_T55 #1 Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:43 AM

Sergeant

• 39642 battles
  • [MYTH_]

expect a losing game from the team line up..regardless MM bias or not

when we expecting to win every game it become very frustration when losing keep piling up after that so here the tricks..

when starting up and analysis done on tanks composition on both side..look for a possible noobs on your team and enemy team..the obvious is the one without clan (yeah with all discount and slots on clan benefit but still didnt hooked to any of them is obvious school children typical)..

in normal MM, even WG stated fully random it still try to balance out non clan payers on both team that why some cases we found one team full of td while other full of mt but sometime MM can put more non clan player on one team if to many of them..

if many of them in your team then put in your mind this is a losing game and try to stay alive as long as possible because no one will help to carry the game if u die..also u can always take the advantage if the enemy have more noobs.

precaution! when to many noobs in the game dont do what normally unicorn did because it will not work as noobs think very different from what we expect from average players..i think they human not alien but can be a bot to..

i try this couple of days and start to enjoy the game again..and winrate also climb a bit but not much

p/s: ignore my grammar as i never pass the english test ;(

Edited by mrcg82_T55, 25 March 2017 - 03:47 AM.

Dangerous_when_Sober #2 Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:16 AM

Captain

• 61401 battles
  • [KR0N0]
Nice point. I often know it is going to be bad, reasoning along the same lines you are doing.

If it is an ok game I can take it well, but when "permanoobs" do boneheaded things I still get frustrated.

Btw. A permanoob is soneone with 10k or more games who still does stupid things and ignores rest of teams tactics.

anonym_0I4VLU4ZfyDe #3 Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:38 AM

Sergeant

• 0 battles

Umm, here is another way to reduce stress

If you have 3 minutes and 2 second to spare, check it out.

p.s 2 extra second is only of you want to press the subscribe botton and like the video.

Edited: added the video link with the thumbnail 

jl2015 #4 Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 32329 battles
  • [FUZE]

You are wrong, MM is never random. Otherwise, you wont get a 10+ lose steak and so much stress at the first place.

The mm is simple. It just put most bad players into a few good player`s team. Then put most mid players into other team.

Thats why avg and unicum players always suffer if there are lots of noob and bad players in queue.

Thats why lose steak usually appears in some specific time periods. Because noob and bad players are usually kids who cant adopt comlex things and busy people who dont have time to stay in a stable wifi area.

Edited by jl2015, 25 March 2017 - 06:21 AM.

_Skyd_ #5 Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:18 AM

Corporal

• 76752 battles
  • [STORM]

In that case I'm a noob then :o

Whenever I see a kaz clan or ksa etc I'm more worried as they perform consistent to their stats. If they don't listen to you, just do not split the team and follow them. Outnumbering the enemy in a flank works most of the time. Best way to enjoy and win is to play with a reliable platoon mate. 

jl2015 #6 Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 32329 battles
  • [FUZE]

View Post_Skyd_, on 25 March 2017 - 06:18 AM, said:

In that case I'm a noob then :o

Whenever I see a kaz clan or ksa etc I'm more worried as they perform consistent to their stats. If they don't listen to you, just do not split the team and follow them. Outnumbering the enemy in a flank works most of the time. Best way to enjoy and win is to play with a reliable platoon mate. 

In my personal experience, 90% of non clan players are bad. And 99% of players who still keep default name “player_xxxxxxxxxx” are noob.

Thats why i always count the number of those people in the line up, because i always get lots of them during lose steak.

Of course there are very rare exception.

adreeen #7 Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:29 AM

Corporal

• 8092 battles
I always get more "Player_xxxxxxx"s in my team. Losing streak or not. Always.

InvisibleShadow #8 Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• 11047 battles
  • [408]

Lol good writeup 

I once experienced a game where I was the only one in a clan...everyone else was either clanless or player_xxxxx. 

That game was probably the best showcase of noobs ever 

I played tier 9 a lot today and lost about +/- 15 games, in rows of 3-5. I take back what I said about tier 9 having less noobs

Also I used to not believe about the weekend noob wave...I do now 

Edited by InvisibleShadow, 25 March 2017 - 10:55 AM.

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

mrcg82_T55 #9 Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

Sergeant

• 39642 battles
  • [MYTH_]
im not posting to complain about MM but how to enjoy the game at current situation.. here another one..

if u are not platoon with super unicorn better not platoon at all as the chance to have another unicorn platoon on the other team is very high..yes better fight with noobs agains another noobs rather than fight seal clubbing unicorn in op tanks.. i look at you t54 mod1 and draculas

Ennui_DeadlyDat #10 Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:24 AM

Corporal

• 65310 battles
  • [ARMD]

Interesting, 

another thing you can do to help yourself is stay near and support others who are in clan, sometimes two good players can carry the battle, I've done this successfully a few times. The least that happens is your game lasts a little longer to do a bit more damage than otherwise might have,  Cheers!

Also tagged with noobs, wotb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users