Jump to content


Vehicle enrichment

enrich vehicle enrichment light medium heavy tank destroyer US Russia German Japan

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

chokhulet #1 Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10307 battles
  • 242
  • Member since:
    01-19-2016

I have a question to those who has spent money to enrich their vehicle especially to the one who enrich their vehicle permanently.. what does the enrichment change your profitability? How much has change...? 

Please give as much info as possible..thank you



tusbodi #2 Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 37355 battles
  • 476
  • [BOGAN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2014
Don't waste you gold mate. It's cheaper to buy a premium tank. And you can't enrich any good tanks.

Farlesquew #3 Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 30579 battles
  • 456
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015

https://wotblitz.asi...premiumisation/

 

All the income percentage inceases are listed here. But I'd agree with Tusbodi. I don't know anybody who has bothered to enrich anything yet and the option had slipped right off my radar.


Gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us.


chokhulet #4 Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:44 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10307 battles
  • 242
  • Member since:
    01-19-2016

View Posttusbodi, on 12 March 2017 - 08:58 PM, said:

Don't waste you gold mate. It's cheaper to buy a premium tank. And you can't enrich any good tanks.

 

why do you think spending gold for enrichment is waste of gold or money?  If T-49 can be enrich permanently I will do it regardless the price...  And what do you mean that I cant enrich any good tank?  Is there no good tank of the list Farlesquew has provided? Maybe you have your own choice by the way you play the game... I prefer either the heavy tanks or the tank destroyers so I choose KV-3, KV-4 and T25/2 on the list.... as you may see..2 heavies and 1 TD -and T25/2 is 2 tanks away from T-49 I am happy too if Hellcat can be enrich permanently..  is there any more info, feedbacks you can provide? I am so happy to read your comment bro even if it is very short... please give more info as youhad play the game more than 10,000 times oh I mean more than 20,000 imagine and I am far from 10,000



SilencerMuto #5 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:26 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 18990 battles
  • 117
  • [LIBRA]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2016
grind tank easily touch by nerf bat.
it may get nerf in future make it less functional.
if i want to Enrichment tank would be tier ix or x. that tier hit your credit hard but luckily i got tier 8 premium tank like lowe and is6 to grind credit. those tier 8 is cheaper or equal tier 6 Enrichment. Maybe you love those tank so much so Enrichment is a good choice for you. it is your gold.

tusbodi #6 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:26 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 37355 battles
  • 476
  • [BOGAN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2014

View Postchokhulet, on 13 March 2017 - 12:44 AM, said:

 

why do you think spending gold for enrichment is waste of gold or money?  If T-49 can be enrich permanently I will do it regardless the price...  And what do you mean that I cant enrich any good tank?  Is there no good tank of the list Farlesquew has provided? Maybe you have your own choice by the way you play the game... I prefer either the heavy tanks or the tank destroyers so I choose KV-3, KV-4 and T25/2 on the list.... as you may see..2 heavies and 1 TD -and T25/2 is 2 tanks away from T-49 I am happy too if Hellcat can be enrich permanently..  is there any more info, feedbacks you can provide? I am so happy to read your comment bro even if it is very short... please give more info as youhad play the game more than 10,000 times oh I mean more than 20,000 imagine and I am far from 10,000

 

Hi mate there is no guarantee that the tank you enrich will not be nerfed or power crept. Also the cost at this stage is far to high and WG will most likely change it in the future if  the enrichment feature is not used. 

You are however right what a good tank is, is very personal. What I should have said there are no tanks that I consider to be best in tier in the list of tanks that you can enrich. I have played all the tanks you list and have not kept any of them as I believe that there are far better tanks in each tier but that is just me. If you want to spend your gold on that feel free but I'd just buy an IS6 or a victory. 



Sam_of_the_Shire #7 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:27 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2220 battles
  • 38
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    10-23-2016
A few of us Shire clan members and our mates have enriched the Sherman M4 (tier 5). We're happy with it. Play it a lot so nice to earn credits faster. Make +/- 20-25,000 credits per battle with full provisions and consumables.

"Even darkness must pass."

 


JPS_Deathwalker #8 Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:49 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 15788 battles
  • 1,405
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Unless you really like a specific tank, there's no point enriching it. It's too expensive compared when buying a normal premium tank. 

For example, IS-6 costs only 7600 gold but KV-4 enrichment costs 18 400 gold...and they are the same tier tank (although you can argue that the premium tanks stats are usually worse vs tanks that are enriched).

 

When you want to succeed as much as you want to live to breathe, then only you will succeed.


Dangerous_when_Sober #9 Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:51 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 62072 battles
  • 1,468
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
M4 was the one I considered too.

Also - easy 8.

Both are great tanks, but 9.2k gold for easy 8????

Nah.

DavkVoice #10 Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:18 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 22568 battles
  • 594
  • [MYF]
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014

View Postchokhulet, on 13 March 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

 

why do you think spending gold for enrichment is waste of gold or money?  If T-49 can be enrich permanently I will do it regardless the price...  

 

you gotta be rich.....
Fat man & little boy, so much fun...

SxClegend #11 Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2574 battles
  • 391
  • Member since:
    07-12-2016

View PostSam_of_the_Shire, on 13 March 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

A few of us Shire clan members and our mates have enriched the Sherman M4 (tier 5). We're happy with it. Play it a lot so nice to earn credits faster. Make +/- 20-25,000 credits per battle with full provisions and consumables.

 

recently saw frodo of the shire platooning in the m4 with another shire member
All i want in world of tanks blitz is a type 62....or maybe a su100y.Please let the tenks fall out of the sky for me

chokhulet #12 Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:08 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10307 battles
  • 242
  • Member since:
    01-19-2016

View Posttusbodi, on 13 March 2017 - 05:26 AM, said:

 

Hi mate there is no guarantee that the tank you enrich will not be nerfed or power crept. Also the cost at this stage is far to high and WG will most likely change it in the future if  the enrichment feature is not used. 

You are however right what a good tank is, is very personal. What I should have said there are no tanks that I consider to be best in tier in the list of tanks that you can enrich. I have played all the tanks you list and have not kept any of them as I believe that there are far better tanks in each tier but that is just me. If you want to spend your gold on that feel free but I'd just buy an IS6 or a victory. 

Thank you for the feed back



Esh11 #13 Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:40 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 42613 battles
  • 1,093
  • [JG]
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015
Enrichment is for noobs :izmena:

                                           

                                                                 

  


Sam_of_the_Shire #14 Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:30 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2220 battles
  • 38
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    10-23-2016

View PostNeb10k, on 13 March 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

M4 was the one I considered too.

Also - easy 8.

Both are great tanks, but 9.2k gold for easy 8????

Nah.

 

Yep, Easy 8 was one I thought about but I don't know how well I will do in it yet. I am still working towards it. only just got my M4. If it happens that I can play it well when I do unlock it, like really well, then I might. It's only money. Life is short and you can't take it with you when you go. 

"Even darkness must pass."

 


Dangerous_when_Sober #15 Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:28 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 62072 battles
  • 1,468
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
The easy 8 is good but is a step up from m4. Its really really good. Fast and agile and the gun works. But the armor is thin and you need to hull down or angle front plate dynamically. I struggled at first but recently my WR is quite good in it. I never play it when I'm tired (or drinking red wine)

Edited by Neb10k, 14 March 2017 - 08:29 AM.


jl2015 #16 Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:28 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 32329 battles
  • 307
  • [FUZE]
  • Member since:
    05-14-2015

View PostJPS_Deathwalker, on 13 March 2017 - 05:49 AM, said:

Unless you really like a specific tank, there's no point enriching it. It's too expensive compared when buying a normal premium tank. 

For example, IS-6 costs only 7600 gold but KV-4 enrichment costs 18 400 gold...and they are the same tier tank (although you can argue that the premium tanks stats are usually worse vs tanks that are enriched).

 

 Yeah, it is definitly too expensive. A 360 days premium account only costs 16k golds! 

 

If you go for the 360 days premium account, play 10 games in any tanks per day and  earn 10k credits each game(you can easily get more than 10k credits even in a lost), you will get 36,000k credits at the end of premium time.

 

On the other side, if you can get 40k  from each enriched KV4 games, you need to play 900 KV4 games to get same 36,000k credits...... You would properly get bored and crazy far before you reach 900 games in that single KV4.


Edited by jl2015, 14 March 2017 - 09:35 AM.


tusbodi #17 Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:40 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 37355 battles
  • 476
  • [BOGAN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2014
I played 2000 games in a Panther M10 now I can't stand the site of it 900 in a kv4 I'd almost shoot myself

View Postjl2015, on 14 March 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

 Yeah, it is definitly too expensive. A 360 days premium account only costs 16k golds! 

 

If you go for the 360 days premium account, play 10 games in any tanks per day and  earn 10k credits each game(you can easily get more than 10k credits even in a lost), you will get 36,000k credits at the end of premium time

On the other side, if you can get 40k  from each enriched KV4 games, you need to play 900 KV4 games to get same 36,000k credits...... You would properly get bored and crazy far before you reach 900 games in that single KV4.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users