Blitz Brawl

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

yamanetw #1 Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:18 AM

Corporal

• eSports
  • 32 battles

Tank Commanders,

We would like to inform you about the changes we are currently implementing in our Blitz Brawl February tournaments.

Changes

• Instead of an overall prize per team, there will be set prizing per player.
  • Control types will be split for most of the tournament. Touch Controls will have one tournament and Mouse & Keyboard will have a second. They will both run concurrently and have the same prizing and rules.
  • The majority of the tournaments will be restricted to Tiers 9-10. There is a new check in place at registration that requires the team to have a tank that fits the tournament regulations in order to confirm their participation.

Scheduling and Types

• There will be an average of two tournaments per week (each of them divided in “Touch Controls” and “Mouse & Keyboard" )
  • We will have 1-day tournaments during weekdays and 2-days tournaments during weekends
  • Tier 7 tournaments will still be featured.
  • Supremacy mode for all the tournaments
  • Registrations open every Monday at 12:00 UTC+8 for all tournaments, and ends 24 hours prior to the beginning of the tournament.
  • We are currently testing different start and end times, so please always check the tournament details page.
  • As of now, registration limit is set to 512 teams for Touch Controls tournaments and 256 teams for Mouse & Keyboard tournaments. We will keep monitoring the registrations and adjust the limits if necessary.

Edited by yamanetw, 09 February 2017 - 06:19 AM.

Mojo72 #2 Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:22 AM

Corporal

• 34381 battles
  • [SKUX]

Why on earth are the mobile players and PC players being split up???? From my own personal experience and also others who I know, no one is happy with the different modes being split up. I play on a phone so it's not like I have a perceived "advantage" anyway. 
Splitting up the different modes just ruins teams and teams within clans.

fjvhk #3 Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

Sergeant

• 25486 battles
  • [ARMD]

Tournament naming conventions.

I am losing track of which tournaments I have registered for and when they will be. The no 1 FAQ in our clan is "When is brawl#XX?"

The twice a week frequency and the two dates and times for each (registration deadline and tournament start time) are overflowing my short term memory.

Since tournaments are on a regular basis now how about a naming convention to include the date and time in the name of each one.
For example "Blitz Brawl #21 2017-02-11 0700 GMT TierX touch" or something similar. No programming change required, just text update.

Andy_NZ #4 Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 9065 battles
  • [AWOL]
It's now been two weeks since this was posted. So what time will these be played?

yamanetw #5 Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:31 AM

Corporal

• eSports
  • 32 battles

View PostAndy_NZ, on 22 February 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

It's now been two weeks since this was posted. So what time will these be played?

​Hello, 

Please refer to portal announcement if you need detailed timing. :)

https://wotblitz.asia/en/news/

Andy_NZ #6 Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 9065 battles
  • [AWOL]

Thats 11pm AEST.

So on behalf of the majority of players in Australia (as most people live on the eastern side) and effectively all from New Zealand, thankyou for excluding us.

Edited by Andy_NZ, 22 February 2017 - 07:00 AM.

fjvhk #7 Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:29 AM

Sergeant

• 25486 battles
  • [ARMD]

Still cant see which event to accept in invites. 

In the invite list the event name is truncated with "..." after too few characters. The important information like tiers and date/time is not displayed. When I have several invites to choose from there is no way to distinguish them.

File_003.png

From New / News / Tournaments

Edited by fjvhk, 14 March 2017 - 06:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users