• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Elphaba #21 Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 473 battles

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 09 February 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

Hi Elphaba, 

I am still on 3.5.2 and able to play. Didn't had any issues also the app doesn't say to update anything whatsoever. 

That's  why I was surprised when I saw the notice. 

Is everything ok on my side ? Or do I still need to update it? 

Thank you, 

Sincerely, 

SonderAbteilung.

PS. Guys if you wanna know when they gonna release 3.6 then watch the yolo show... CS said the 22nd of February.  

As long as you can still play, then that's fine. My S4 updated to 3.5.3 on it's own (I blame auto-update).

View PostCodeReaperz, on 09 February 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

Will PC user (win 10) also get this extension? As i play on both devices

Yup, everyone will get both the extension and the 1 day premium.

View PostDzulfiqar86, on 09 February 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

When will the 14 hours extending time occurred? Sorry, my area is in (+7)SEA, and i don't quite understand about time area in WoTB,

Or just tell me when the original time of the event(the first session) will be end

Sorry, bad English

For your time, it will start 7am on the 11th of February. The new end time for earning Lunar Charms and Dragon Fangs should already be reflected on the New Moon mission timer. :)

TANDOG #22 Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:10 AM

Corporal

• 4850 battles
  • [PSF-H]

View PostElphaba, on 09 February 2017 - 10:24 AM, said:

You will need to update to 3.5.3 for Android to continue playing. And yes, everyone will get the extension and premium time.

Hello Elphaba, there is an update on the play store but I don't want to for the reason that I might not be able to finish the event as it is only hours from now. I am still able to play on 3.5 and will update once the event ends. I have received 1-day prem but confused about the timer as it was 2 days yesterday and now its says only 13 hours, confused there...

WOOF WOOF!

Elphaba #23 Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:05 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 473 battles

View PostTANDOG, on 11 February 2017 - 02:10 AM, said:

Hello Elphaba, there is an update on the play store but I don't want to for the reason that I might not be able to finish the event as it is only hours from now. I am still able to play on 3.5 and will update once the event ends. I have received 1-day prem but confused about the timer as it was 2 days yesterday and now its says only 13 hours, confused there...

Sorry for the late response. The original end time for earning Lunar Charms and Dragon Fangs for the New Moon event was 08:00 UTC+8 so the 13 hours you saw was correct since the new end time became 22:00 UTC+8 on 11 February. Use of gold to complete the remaining missions will be available until 18 February.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users