Jump to content


WOTis generous


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

Artisto81 #41 Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:38 AM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 8231 battles
  • 2,104
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View PostRoneMok, on 01 March 2015 - 02:08 PM, said:

 

Phew... I thought I pressed something wrongly.

 

So, yay... 2 days of freshmeat.

 

and teams full of zombies....

"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

 


RoneMok #42 Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:02 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

 

I dont know why or how but I seem to get better results on weekends or with free premiums.

 

I guess I am one of the noobs but a better one... And also on the side that players are always complaining about.



JeanneThiccWaifu #43 Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:49 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 26942 battles
  • 1,720
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    04-16-2014

View PostArtisto81, on 01 March 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

 

and teams full of zombies....

 

What is zombies anyway??? 


Just.,Just  Play Fallout., this gaem succ balls


CHrist1an22 #44 Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:17 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10181 battles
  • 970
  • [DWT]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostWraith598, on 03 March 2015 - 08:49 AM, said:

 

What is zombies anyway??? 

Hordes of bad players that usually spawn in premium time or in x2, x3, or x5 XP times.(aka noobs or idiots).


Metalstorm member and universal Tank Ace reporting for duty...

Tanks that I have: Object 268, KV-4, VK.30.01 (D).

 


JeanneThiccWaifu #45 Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:23 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 26942 battles
  • 1,720
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    04-16-2014
At least they're perform slightly better than bot, yeah better albeit slightly.,At least Wargaming is pretty generous which is nice., I'll even start to think how to repay their kindness by purchasing premium tanks  

Just.,Just  Play Fallout., this gaem succ balls


RoneMok #46 Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:31 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

 

Hurray for WOT!!!

 

It is giving out rewards for completing missions.

 

I know many will complain about the amount of rewards given out.

 

I too fumed when I first saw the rewards, then I gave careful thought and changed my mind.

 

Please spare a thought and be undrstding.

 

WOT is giving out without charging a single credit. 

 

So imagine the thousands of players completing missions here and there.

 

Assuming 20,000-30,000 players complete one single mission each and WOT is giving out one single credit for each mission.... Wow, if WOT is not generous.....???

 

I put out a question, which complaining player wants to sponsor just 1% of the freebies? I will be very interested to know.

 

Disclaimer... I dont work for WOT and I dont receive any rewards of any kind from WOT whether it is monetary or non-monetary.



pocoyo_awuuuuu #47 Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:52 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 13219 battles
  • 82
  • Member since:
    10-26-2014

View PostRoneMok, on 24 April 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

 

Hurray for WOT!!!

 

It is giving out rewards for completing missions.

 

I know many will complain about the amount of rewards given out.

 

I too fumed when I first saw the rewards, then I gave careful thought and changed my mind.

 

Please spare a thought and be undrstding.

 

WOT is giving out without charging a single credit. 

 

So imagine the thousands of players completing missions here and there.

 

Assuming 20,000-30,000 players complete one single mission each and WOT is giving out one single credit for each mission.... Wow, if WOT is not generous.....???

 

I put out a question, which complaining player wants to sponsor just 1% of the freebies? I will be very interested to know.

 

Disclaimer... I dont work for WOT and I dont receive any rewards of any kind from WOT whether it is monetary or non-monetary.

 

not that giving out credit will cost wargaming anything..... Hehe

Benlore #48 Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:03 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 5583 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014
There must be some sort of Reward for you Ronemok!   Otherwise you wouldn't keep playing it.   :-)  I get WOT are not asking to aknowledge their generosity as you see it.

RoneMok #49 Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:44 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

View Postpocoyo_awuuuuu, on 24 April 2015 - 11:52 AM, said:

 

not that giving out credit will cost wargaming anything..... Hehe

 

View PostBenlore, on 24 April 2015 - 12:03 PM, said:

There must be some sort of Reward for you Ronemok!   Otherwise you wouldn't keep playing it.   :-)  I get WOT are not asking to aknowledge their generosity as you see it.

 

There is something called "opportunity cost", the 'could have been profit if I had managed to sell it'. 

 

So WOT will not necessarily lose out if it decided Not to give out freebies and let the players try to earn it the hard way by grinding. 

 

WOT is sparing some impatient players from spending real money to buy gold and standard credits.

 

Personally I like good ideas and I appreciate good games. 

 

I have to admit I love this game so much.

 

It's been a long time since Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo, Zelda...

 

So by supporting this game, I get to enjoy it. That must be the "reward" I am getting then.

 


Edited by RoneMok, 24 April 2015 - 08:49 AM.


RoneMok #50 Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:12 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

 

I've got free 2 days premium.

 

Garage space is going for a discount again, I suggest serious players to spend something to get more garage space so that they dont have to sell any tanks, big or small.

 

Cos every time you sell off a tank and then have to buy it back again, it would be a great loss of credits.


Edited by RoneMok, 26 April 2015 - 07:02 AM.


RoneMok #51 Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:01 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpg

 

Today I went into my profile and I was given a gift of 250 gold credits.

 

I think somebody mentioned this about two weeks ago but I cant remember.

 

So go get yours.


Edited by RoneMok, 26 April 2015 - 09:02 AM.


RoneMok #52 Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:16 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpg

 

Today.



SydB #53 Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:43 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10819 battles
  • 916
  • [STORM]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
http://imgur.com/FLkY8EP Meh... No hurry but why isn't my T1 elited?

Proud member of Metalstorm Calm before the storm strikes

 

 

 


CALVINJJ #54 Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:59 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 13925 battles
  • 2,603
  • Member since:
    09-23-2014

View PostPixelGunner, on 23 May 2015 - 07:43 PM, said:

http://imgur.com/FLkY8EP Meh... No hurry but why isn't my T1 elited?

 

http://wotblitz.asia...9-known-issues/

refer to the link


Anger and emotion are strategically counterproductive. You must always stay calm and objective. -Robert Greene,the 48 laws of power-

 


SydB #55 Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:53 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10819 battles
  • 916
  • [STORM]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
Ok thanks!

Proud member of Metalstorm Calm before the storm strikes

 

 

 


RoneMok #56 Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:18 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

 

Just received 3 days of premium.

 



RoneMok #57 Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:16 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

 

image.jpg

 

I got my free M3 Light.



RoneMok #58 Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:13 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

 

image.jpeg

 

Though WOT says to win 50 games... It is obviously a Christmas Gift.

 

The 50 wins is just to separate the serious gamers from the "drop in once in a while" casual players.

 



KHANATIQURREHMAN2015 #59 Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:31 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 8731 battles
  • 805
  • Member since:
    01-05-2015

View PostRoneMok, on 26 April 2015 - 12:01 PM, said:

image.jpg

 

Today I went into my profile and I was given a gift of 250 gold credits.

 

I think somebody mentioned this about two weeks ago but I cant remember.

 

So go get yours.

404 not found.se imgur ronemok



RoneMok #60 Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:07 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22769 battles
  • 1,778
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

View PostKHANATIQURREHMAN2015, on 25 November 2015 - 10:31 PM, said:

404 not found.se imgur ronemok

 

It was long long ago..... Probably expired gift.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users