• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

CynicalSilicon #1 Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:21 AM

Producer

• Administrator
  • 4538 battles
  • [WG]

Hello Tankers,

Just a heads up that we launched the WG Asia livestream show this week.

I will keep this topic here and add links for each episode.

Hope you can watch, join the training rooms and chat with us. Any comments on the show can also be left in this thread.

Thanks and see you out there

Cynical Silicon

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qupigzDI8k0

SonderAbteilung #2 Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• 34659 battles
  • [FOW]

Hello Cynical Silicon,

Could you make the room bigger or rotate more the players that are playing? 

I wanted to join but unfortunately couldn't join. Had to rotate from youtube to game app on phone. Yes I could've watch on pc...true. however when I saw most of the time it were the same players playing(on the red team). I just gave up to join and did my missions... ( watching the room getting free space and you guys having fun ...well that's not just my thing...)

Or perhaps you could do a registration like the blitz brawl. Every one 2 games in and then change. I think this would be more fair to everyone and you will increase YT viewership for you, Bushka and HJG . Which you could then monetize on YT with adds. So then everyone is a winner..

Thank you. 

Sincerely,  

SonderAbteilung. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

ashisidhu7 #3 Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15047 battles
  • [-AIB-]
why its on monday? keep on saturday/sunday

2012022002.png

#DON'T KILL AUTOLOADERS

CynicalSilicon #4 Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:37 AM

Producer

• Administrator
  • 4538 battles
  • [WG]

Hi SonderAbteilung,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry you couldn't get in. Training rooms are tough to manage on a livestream as the maximum size of the room is 20 players.

Registration would be tough to manage on the fly as we would still need to move people in and out of the room manually.

We will try and do a better job of screening players who have already played next time.

CynicalSilicon

SonderAbteilung #5 Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• 34659 battles
  • [FOW]

Hello CynicalSilicon,

Thank you for the reply. 

Perhaps you could do a Poll (for scheduling time) and ask how many ppl would like to join. Not guaranteed that all can join of course. Otherwise you guys will go nuts... just an idea. 

Sincerely,  

Sonder.

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

ankitp #6 Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:02 PM

Corporal

• 7250 battles
  • [RUDRA]
Shall we have to enter into the room on that day or early registration is needed? If so then how?

CynicalSilicon #7 Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:04 AM

Producer

• Administrator
  • 4538 battles
  • [WG]

SonderAbteilung, keeping it simple for now. May have to rethink in the future.

ankitp, No need to register beforehand. Just join in during the stream.

PrObOy_21 #8 Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:32 AM

Private

• 5915 battles
  • [MS26]
Hey i just got banned on 25 april 2017 for being afk in yolo show. I am sorry for that but it was not my faut my network was unstable and i was disconnected form game and when i was connected the battel was finished and i was baned. Plz help!!!!!

SARNIA #9 Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:14 AM

Sergeant

• 36439 battles
  • [ECL_]

Hi Cynical 

First up I have just watched your first live stream and I would like to say it is great that you are trying to inform and involve players in the evolution of Blitz and to be a conduit to WG  regarding changes.

Im not sure why Bushka and Hubert were involved because they really don't speak for any of the players I know or my Clan !?

I have been playing this game from the beginning in Asia I really enjoy it, slowly and surely I have improved my stats and skill once I was terrible now I continue to improve. The 

Sadly many of the evolution changes have in fact made the game much worse.

I am a calm and easy going person but it has frustrated and angered me because It appears that thought and consideration for players or knowledge of their experience of the game has not been factored in. It has been clear that the input from long term players has not be sought.

I would love to have a conversation relating to this because my desire is for the game to continue and for it to be successful purely selfishly I enjoy it and have invested time and money in it.

The rebalancing you refer to lightly is a bigger issue than you think. It has seriously spoiled the game for med users especially the British Meds which needed a buff. 

The majority of players I know who have been here long term are furious about it because in our experience it is the skills developed not the performance of the high tier meds that make the difference and no amount of staring at stats and trying to interpret them is going to show you that.

I have a player in my clan who has more games in his type 62 A than Games  I have played: 32000 + and he is seriously upset with the Nerf.

My team came across a "Tester" the other day in a yet to be released Tank and could not help but notice that the tester had played games in the hundreds! How can someone with so little play experience test any thing!

To the players this is a world we are passionate about we live and breathe it we do not feel that development should be based on statistics This is a lazy way of making decisions stats can be manipulated to mean any thing to support any thing! Have you heard the expression "There are lies, dammed lies, and statistics " 

The game is an emotional experience played seeking feelings of accomplishment and the satisfaction of continued improvement.

Why not use experienced players for test comment and feed back?

I have listed here the most serious issues my Clan and I have identified for your consideration:

1. Unnecessary "rebalancing "

2. The rebate with  the new equipment.

3. The concept of the new equipment and the Nerf that was integral to it

4. Introduction of Fantasy tanks, we would like them in their own mode or gone from the game they spoil the look and the feel of the game especially the Armoured Persona notion. I doubt you would continue to have a game if you introduced them in WOT PC so why ruin Blitz.

I love my Helsing and Dracula however would rather see them in their own mode.

5. AFK issues and Bots.

6. The boosters appear to allow inexperienced players to grind faster. Leaving terrible players ruining the higher tiers personal ratings of 300 and average  damage the same at tier 9 and 10 seriously?

Edward de bono wrote a couple of books  Simplicty, and Think before it is too late ,

Critical to consider the content of both I would say!

Kind regards

Sarnia

Think before it is too late.  EDB

culdesac #10 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

Private

• 3194 battles
  • [KSA09]

View PostCynicalSilicon, on 02 February 2017 - 02:21 AM, said:

Hello Tankers,

Just a heads up that we launched the WG Asia livestream show this week.

I will keep this topic here and add links for each episode.

Hope you can watch, join the training rooms and chat with us. Any comments on the show can also be left in this thread.

Thanks and see you out there

Cynical Silicon

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qupigzDI8k0

can you fix that PING !!!! until 1310 here , aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh make upset angry

Also tagged with livestream, questions, content

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users