Please leave space

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Neb10k #1 Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 35376 battles
  • [GU4RD]

Dear Newbies,

When you start playing blitz there is one simple tip that will save you from upsetting team mates - leave space.

For example, if a medium is approaching a corner, do not follow close behind. he/she might need to reverse. If you are desperate to shoot, go on one side, leave a space behind medium.

Similarly, heavies will poke out, shoot, then reverse. Do not park behind them.

And never knock into a Tank Destroyer. TDs need to stay still to use camouflage. Running into them resets the camo.

On that topic - NEVER push a TD out of a sniping position because you think it is a good spot for youself.

So, in summary, just give your team space. Sometimes there will be tight spots in brawls, bur do you best to never block or push a team member into harms way. You will avoid a lot of anger this way and win more games.

geronimonimo #2 Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:43 AM

Sergeant

• 23661 battles
  • [0_0]

View PostNeb10k, on 12 January 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

Dear Newbies,

When you start playing blitz there is one simple tip that will save you from upsetting team mates - leave space.

For example, if a medium is approaching a corner, do not follow close behind. he/she might need to reverse. If you are desperate to shoot, go on one side, leave a space behind medium.

And never knock into a Tank Destroyer. TDs need to stay still to use camouflage. Running into them resets the camo.

On that topic - NEVER push a TD out of a sniping position because you think it is a good spot for youself.

So, in summary, just give your team space. Sometimes there will be tight spots in brawls, bur do you best to never block or push a team member into harms way. You will avoid a lot of anger this way and win more games.

There should be advanced tutorials and tips in the game to tell them that... not even a tenth of all blitzers don't look at the forum.

erwin10001 #3 Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:12 AM

Corporal

• 5099 battles
  • [SEALZ]

incredibly this happened to me today at Falls Creek. It was a tight 3 v 3 match. We had 3 tanks including myself but the remaining 2 in our team were the campers/miss all shots types.

I was in Hetzer lining up a shot and the t-28 knocked me off my camo.  I killed a Covenanter with no camo left but a BT-7 Art then proceeded to circle me, firing twice (more than 20second reload time since 2 shots) while the T-28 failed to fire a single shot at the BT-7 that was circling me.  

I got high calibre but our team lost because the last 2 in our team was that T-28 and another camper. Checked the stats of T-28, 657 battles, 42% WR. sigh.

:)

Edited by erwin10001, 12 January 2017 - 06:13 AM.

xXFighter888Xx #4 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:52 AM

Sergeant

• 16568 battles
  • [DEPLA]
I don't tink those who just started playing will even come here xD

Look at my horrible stats... why I so nub

erwin10001 #5 Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:28 PM

Corporal

• 5099 battles
  • [SEALZ]

View PostxXFighter888Xx, on 12 January 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

I don't tink those who just started playing will even come here xD

I just started playing in mid-Nov. :)

xXFighter888Xx #6 Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:24 PM

Sergeant

• 16568 battles
  • [DEPLA]

View Posterwin10001, on 12 January 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

I just started playing in mid-Nov. :)

and with 4k battled

Look at my horrible stats... why I so nub

Diamond114 #7 Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:23 AM

First Lieutenant

• 11321 battles
  • [408]

View PostNeb10k, on 12 January 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

Dear Newbies,

Another tip to consider: Never crowd your mate and step in front of him just as he is about to take a shot. Seen this multiple times as well and just as annoying especially against OHK enemies. Had one today where a Pz IV with derp stepped in front of me just as I pressed the Fire button against a low health T-28. Not only did he absorb my shot, but he managed to miss his shot. I swear it made me miss the days where FF was on and having that Pz IV learn the hard way.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!"

- U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be able to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN

Neb10k #8 Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 35376 battles
  • [GU4RD]
Lol, yeah the shot blockers are really annoying foo.

Worst when you are in a slow loading heavy hitter (kv2).

Though, if I am on 5 kills or more and have done the heavy lifting I will drive a line to the last tanks that blocks shots. Only if it is justified by team mates who have done nothing all game who might then steal kills.

Neb10k #9 Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 35376 battles
  • [GU4RD]
Flip side is that I will track a tank for someone on 5 kills, or block a fast ranks escape. If a teammate has earnt it, they deserve the kill and it is no skin of my nose. Plus you earn points from damage done to a tank you have tracked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users