My new replays channel!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Xx_Bullet_xX #1 Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:36 PM

Corporal

• 5682 battles
  • [DERPU]

Hey guys!

I know there are probably hundreads of really good youtubers already, and I am probably too late to get into the big league of blitz youtubers, but I want to create content for fun, and it would be amazing for me to have people to enjoy my content. I am still learning, so I have a lot to improve on... Still need to create things like an intro, and outro, and eventually possibly add in commentary.

I have created one video so far, and I loved every second of making it... I actually was able to get a semi-decent game on the first go, which was lucky, but for some tanks in the future this will become a problem. 

My goal for this channel is to have a replay video of EVERY tank that exists in the game. I did miss out on 3-5 months of exclusive premium tanks, so I can't do those ones... But I have about 100 tanks in my garage so it should give me a good start hahaha.

My youtube channel is called "Bullet plays Blitz" ... It is soo corny, but I kind of like it, so say what you want about the cornyness (Is that even a word? XD) of the name, I will just continue on calling myself "Bullet plays Blitz".

Who knows? Maybe I could possibly hit 100 subscribers. That would be so awesome and I would appreciate it so much, and put even more work into it... But we'll see what happens.

If you guys do feel like watching, subscribing, or laughing at my youtube name, please feel free to :) The link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxPSr_cFd5nA7IwqVgzPJEA

Thank you so much for 8 subscribers on day 1 :O :O :O!!!

Thank you for reading and acknowledging my post!

Good luck on the battlefield, fellow tanker. (Cough... Unless your on the other team)

Edited by Xx_Bullet_xX, 10 January 2017 - 06:07 AM.

Xx_Bullet_xX

Hey guys! I am a world of tanks blitz youtuber. I started creating content on the eleventh of January 2017 (11/01/17) and I have loved every single replay I have uploaded either because of myself, teammates, or enemies actions, achievements, or comments before, throughout and after each battle. I am a bit late to the world of tanks blitz youtube game, and because of this I may not get any success since there are already hundreads of other content creators that cover this fabulous game, but in the end, as long as I have fun and provide other tank players with the inspiration to play for fun, and not for stats, I will be fine :). If you would like to check out my youtube channel here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxPSr_cFd5nA7IwqVgzPJEA

JPS_Deathwalker #2 Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

Captain

• 15788 battles

I have subscribed to you already. :)

On a side note, don't use the colour red on forums- they are reserved for WG Staff and Moderators use only.

When you want to succeed as much as you want to live to breathe, then only you will succeed.

xXFighter888Xx #3 Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 20372 battles
  • [SGT-1]
Gl on ur yt channel :)

Senpais teach me the way of WoT pls :3 I nub 

REAP3R133 #4 Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 10123 battles
  • [ASFOW]
subscribed :)
 most op tank in the game

Hokey_Pokey #5 Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21020 battles
  • [ACE]
You might want to change your channel name tho lol. Almost every other blitz youtuber has that name. Good luck m8

Xx_Bullet_xX #6 Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:52 AM

Corporal

• 5682 battles
  • [DERPU]

Hahaha, thank you so much for all of your support :). I can't believe we are already at 28 subscribers in like 2 days :O :O :O :O!!!

I have been working all day on a thumbnail design, and I personally think that the ones I have set now are top notch hahaha.. Tell me what you think.

I have 5 replays now... 

Please realise that these replays arent supposed to be "The best replays" or "Super amazing unicum steps all over people easily while watching anime".. These are just replays I've gotten that I personally enjoyed playing... There is one with a Ke-ni otsu. that has only 400-450 damage, but 4 kills... It's what happens in the replay, and often is based on other players in the match too. I don't want to play to "win". I want to play to have "fun" which sadly not many tankers understand :(. Hopefully I don't get too much hate from bad replays, but like I said, I just want to have fun, and upload replays that I enjoyed playing.

I hope I can in the future expand into a few different sub series e.g "Best replays" "Best defeats" "Best Victories" "Best teamwork" etc, but at the minute, just testing to see how many people are actually interested in this channel..

As always guys, good luck in battle!

https://www.youtube....d5nA7IwqVgzPJEA

Xx_Bullet_xX

Hey guys! I am a world of tanks blitz youtuber. I started creating content on the eleventh of January 2017 (11/01/17) and I have loved every single replay I have uploaded either because of myself, teammates, or enemies actions, achievements, or comments before, throughout and after each battle. I am a bit late to the world of tanks blitz youtube game, and because of this I may not get any success since there are already hundreads of other content creators that cover this fabulous game, but in the end, as long as I have fun and provide other tank players with the inspiration to play for fun, and not for stats, I will be fine :). If you would like to check out my youtube channel here is the link:

Xx_Bullet_xX #7 Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

Corporal

• 5682 battles
  • [DERPU]

* * * Sorry for double posting * * *

I just created an intro, and an outro! Replay #10 and on will now have an Intro, and an outro. I have changed colors of "Replay #(number)" for the third time, after hitting 5 more replays. I plan to change to another color on replay #16. (Replay #1-5 = Red / Replay #6-10 = Purple / Replay #11-15 = Green / Replay #16-20 = {Color not decided yet} )

I have created a playlist with the regular "World of tanks blitz replays" - Currently 11 videos in that playlist.

I have created a playlist which will hold some awesome battles with awesome results in the future. "World of tanks Best Replays"

Finally, I have created a playlist called "World of tanks Funny Replays" - This will hold funny montages from segments of other replays in the near future, just need to get a good amount of footage.

I also made a brand new channel logo! I really like it, but you can't really read what it says hahaha. It is "Bullet Plays blitz" in a 360 degree circle, with the world of tanks blitz logo in the center. I don't intend for people to be able to read what it says, I just think it looks sooo awesome!

Thank you soooooo much for 40 subscribers, this is crazy... If we think about this further, imagine 40 people around you right now.. Actually you know what? Try to name 40 different people you know in real life.. hahaha. I am truly super thankful.

If you have any replays you would like uploaded, please send me a private message through this website. I want to create a "Subscribers replays" playlist, but I don't know how many people record their battles. I would love to make this a thing though.

Anyhow guys, once again thank you so much for allowing me this opportunity to furthermore develop this channel into something amazing :).

Good luck on the battlefield!

Xx_Bullet_xX

Hokey_Pokey #8 Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• 21020 battles
  • [ACE]

You might want to do something about those black bars on the side of your videos. It doesn't look good tbh. 

Here's what i do with my videos: https://www.youtube....4XVZisw7E&t=31s

Also add some music. Makes your vids more lively.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users