Some players are jerks

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

InvisibleShadow #1 Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:41 AM

First Lieutenant

• 9863 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Ok, so I'm posting this thread to share about some serious jerk and to enquire about bans.

Recently, I was in this Cops & Robbers training room. There was this player, who was using an E 50 on cops team. He began shooting the robbers and his teammates(not allowed) and killed everyone. Then after the battle, we were like "kick E 50, he shot". 

He switched to Leopard, then typed into chat "who shot?"? Everyone was like "stop pretending, we know your username, you were the E 50".

He continued to deny it, then began calling everyone noobs and saying about how noob we are, etc etc. Host of room was pretty confused at this point.

At this point, ppl began insulting him back, and I might have suggested that he was a ********** **** dog. Others began insulting him too, then he was like "I took a screenshot, HAHA, enjoy your ban. Then he started bragging about how he was going to submit ticket and ban us and other shit. Jerk.

So, just enquiring, will I be banned? If so, how long? Banned in what way: Chat ban or game ban? Thanks

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

InvisibleShadow #2 Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 9863 battles
  • [ASFOW]
Elite911, pls note there is no "naming and shaming".
%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

ashisidhu7 #3 Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15284 battles
  • [-AIB-]

i also want to know how long is first ban? 

but i really feel for this guy

2012022002.png

#DON'T KILL AUTOLOADERS

Sgt_Elias #4 Posted 17 December 2016 - 12:29 PM

Captain

• 50399 battles
  • [GRUMP]
You probably won't be banned for that. I have seen it all in my time in this game, both the threats to ban me and the guys who really should be banned, and nothing has ever happened. Some guys do get banned, no doubt about that, but it's pretty rare.

"They don't know sh*t, Barnes, and chances are we're gonna run into something."

- Sgt. Elias K. Grodin

Marmut_su #5 Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

Corporal

• 18991 battles

View Postashisidhu7, on 17 December 2016 - 04:31 AM, said:

i also want to know how long is first ban? 

but i really feel for this guy

I have experienced chat-banned, twice. 1st time duration is about less than a month. the 2nd time duration is more than a week. I am personally didn't do "shame" and "bullying" to others verbally without he/she being triggered me in the first place. I do not know if the person reported me also got chat-banned either, but i believe they got it as well.

Edited by Marmut_su, 17 December 2016 - 01:38 PM.

"Courage will be appreciated, but only Victory will be remembered"

Wraith598 #6 Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:31 AM

Captain

• 22512 battles
  • [SH4FT]
wait so trolling on Cops and Robbers are eligible to be Banned?? never heard anything this absurd

Run?., i prefer Tactical Retreat

Officer and Proud member of Fiercest South East Asian Tankers (FEAST)

xXFighter888Xx #7 Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 21016 battles
  • [SGT-1]

View PostWraith598, on 19 December 2016 - 05:31 AM, said:

wait so trolling on Cops and Robbers are eligible to be Banned?? never heard anything this absurd

It is because he calls people names

Senpais teach me the way of WoT pls :3 I nub 

Repuplic_Thunderstreak #8 Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:22 AM

Sergeant

• 28143 battles
  • [_IR_]
I kind of feel bad for you, I have reported players for provoking and they seem to have been banned. In training room you should've just selected a better tank (he use E50 you use E100) and wrecked him. Also if the host for that room was that bad if a judge then he should probably uninstall.
The best player in the Jagdtiger by far.

BIG_CRATE #9 Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:19 PM

Corporal

• 4825 battles
  • [B2DV]
That's why I stop being a cops and robbers room host. Too much bad players out there, and the LOLs isn't worth it now

Miguel_P #10 Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:35 AM

Corporal

• 11449 battles
  • [TECH]

Well I've experienced twice this month, so far, the players private messaged me after battle.

encounter 1: He called me a liar, for saying I was lagging, and I was, then basically told me I was shit, then many words were censored.

encounter 2: We lost a battle, I think. He put the blame on me, yes I'm a noob with 50.70% victory rate, 1.06 average damage, 10 K + battles, but he didn't have to curse on me.

Both I've seen never replied to my defence. So what I see, damn, some are close minded individuals.

sniper023 #11 Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:05 AM

Corporal

• 4254 battles
  • [WEEEE]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 17 December 2016 - 01:41 AM, said:

Ok, so I'm posting this thread to share about some serious jerk and to enquire about bans.

Recently, I was in this Cops & Robbers training room. There was this player, who was using an E 50 on cops team. He began shooting the robbers and his teammates(not allowed) and killed everyone. Then after the battle, we were like "kick E 50, he shot". 

He switched to Leopard, then typed into chat "who shot?"? Everyone was like "stop pretending, we know your username, you were the E 50".

He continued to deny it, then began calling everyone noobs and saying about how noob we are, etc etc. Host of room was pretty confused at this point.

At this point, ppl began insulting him back, and I might have suggested that he was a ********** **** dog. Others began insulting him too, then he was like "I took a screenshot, HAHA, enjoy your ban. Then he started bragging about how he was going to submit ticket and ban us and other shit. Jerk.

So, just enquiring, will I be banned? If so, how long? Banned in what way: Chat ban or game ban? Thanks

That's why we should have an ice on our head, because you will need it to be patient against that kind of player.

View PostMiguel_P, on 11 April 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

Well I've experienced twice this month, so far, the players private messaged me after battle.

encounter 1: He called me a liar, for saying I was lagging, and I was, then basically told me I was shit, then many words were censored.

encounter 2: We lost a battle, I think. He put the blame on me, yes I'm a noob with 50.70% victory rate, 1.06 average damage, 10 K + battles, but he didn't have to curse on me.

Both I've seen never replied to my defence. So what I see, damn, some are close minded individuals.

If i were you, i would just say: "your momma", "your father" , "in your grandma face" etc etc

Yes, it's not appropriate (idk if it was spelled like that, too lazy to fix it). But against a jerk? Why not

NOTFrankie #12 Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:03 AM

Corporal

• 9182 battles
  • [PSF-R]

Bro chill, Relax I advise playing Leet Minecraft (Windows Edition) or maybe dont try "My broken tablet when I punched it really hard because of how sucky this matchmaking is".

If I can show my bloody hand to this forum to show how real I aim that would be great, But nah too much hardcorish

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users