Noobs not the worst...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

iNugget #21 Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 16564 battles
  • [USS7_]

View Postgeronimonimo, on 07 January 2017 - 12:10 AM, said:

If there's that... I've seen some pseudo-good players. I met that one guy playing his T-44 and claimed that the whole team sucked because we weren't worthy of his 70% WR... he played about 5000 games of which at least 3000 were in the BT-2... rofl :facepalm:

HAHA, showoff's nowadays

"The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." -- Mark Zuckerberg

So I should YOLO right? :trollface:

pphatngo #22 Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:28 PM

Corporal

• 12460 battles
  • [FLS]
Hey just quit..please. guys like u destroy my WR everyday.

Neb10k #23 Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• 41851 battles
  • [HAVOC]
I destroy my own every second day

Creighton_Abrams #24 Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:18 PM

Sergeant

• 12323 battles
  • [XYZ_1]
I've tried my hand at this game for a few months now from scratch. (I've never been good at Computer Games, though initially enjoyed this one, until the rants about my WinRate etc, and online abusive chats made the game somewhat less attractive).. Sure. I made the initial mistake of going forward too far before being ready, though perhaps that was encouraged by the poor design of the game advancement process.  However as times have changed, its now nearly impossible for me to go backwards and improve my WR (the figure what a lot of people here, are preoccupied upon), as the damage has already been done, and higher level Tiers tend to favor going back to lower Tiers to Credit milk (particularly at certain times in the night),

Most of the online Videos are now outdated, as subsequent changes to Tanks have made a lot of those portrayed gameplays irrelevant.  Angling, etc.. bah humbug - Been there, seen it, done it.... and still got shot from behind :-o (there's always another dimension to the gameplay that at first is seen from the front). Sure, it helps, but it's not the sole solution.

That said, what really matters is whether you find yourself within a team made up of players who have had gameplay experience.  A lot of wins, arise when players work together.  Sure,  some folks wish to make a call to go "L" when infact it makes more sense to go "R" - this does throw a Spanner into the works admittedly, though if the whole team followed through then it may, sometimes work.

I'd like to see a color coding of users according to their WR weighted by Games played within the team (WR alone is a useless figure, infact WR is not actually a good indicator towards your own Gameplay either, since it\s more of a "luck" rating, unless you kill 7 each game).

This game, unless the Matchmaking process is fixed, will eventually find itself running out of players, since New players will find themselves being "Seal-Clubbed" to extinction, so they will presumably. as I feel at present, think its not worth flogging a dead donkey any further, and move on.

erwin10001 #25 Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:47 AM

Sergeant

• 13542 battles
  • [SEALZ]

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 25 April 2017 - 08:18 PM, said

Most of the online Videos are now outdated, as subsequent changes to Tanks have made a lot of those portrayed gameplays irrelevant.  Angling, etc.. bah humbug - Been there, seen it, done it.... and still got shot from behind :-o (there's always another dimension to the gameplay that at first is seen from the front). Sure, it helps, but it's not the sole solution.

I learnt a lot from various gameplay videos. I attribute some of my Ace Masteries to watching videos as they showed me how to play the tank properly. One concrete example was the first time I played a turreted TD line - M8A1 and Wolverine. After watching videos, I began to understand how to play them properly - they are not medium tanks and they are not the same as Derpy Marder/Hetzer - in fact, my Ace Mastery in Wolverine was simply duplicating Bushka's play using a Jackson in the same map.

Mr_Noob7 #26 Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:20 AM

Corporal

• 4177 battles
  • [AUC]

View PostTheSkorpion, on 03 November 2016 - 03:11 AM, said:

Sadly that honour goes to players with high battle count (10k + ) and low 50% WR.

These guys are the most offensive players out there, whether playing low or higher tier.

They are always the ones abusing everyone and telling you to play some other games, delete the game or calling me a wallet warrior in my Lówe.

So what I bought a Lówe and I'm no expert in it, let's not forget these guys have multiple crew skills and experience which new players have to and are mostly trying to aquire.

I'm not going to stop playing either the game or my Lòwe.

To all you other new players who stumble across this forum/thread don't let these sad little basement dwelling trolls spoil your game. Ignore them and carry on tanking :)

I happened to come across several such S.O.B. lately. They messaged me in my game inbox and calling names, and, being a professional net-flamer in real life, I just f*ck them back like no tomorrow.

Funny, all of them are quiet after several rounds of blasting. You're right, these people are pathetic.

Hula, Hula, Hulaaaaa !

RainbowSword #27 Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

Corporal

• 9489 battles
  • [HK123]

View Postanthonylei01, on 03 November 2016 - 11:33 AM, said:

i am just stating the facts... You barely carried our own weight in tier 7/8. Meaning by the time u reach tier 9/10. Your WR will drop to around 50% mark. Tier 9/10 tanks will achieve a sub 50% WR.

Fun fact, most new players prefer German tanks. 

Omg the fun fact is so real! I loved German tanks when i first joined in 2015 but now I'm kinda more skilled and I love the British meds instead because of the gun depression and hesh ammo factors:great:

Stats Really Do Not Matter!

Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams

camnut #28 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:06 PM

Private

• 2016 battles

View PostTheSkorpion, on 03 November 2016 - 08:25 AM, said:

Thanks, I do enjoy the game and I am trying to learn especially where to go on the different maps.

I just feel no matter how good or bad you are unless you are intentionally not trying then you don't deserve or need verbal abuse, it achieves nothing.

Yes I do stupid stuff and I actually berate myself for that.

Appreciate the input :)

I understand mate. I'm sick of the personal abuse directed at me and my family. It seems they have a hard on for people who brought premium tanks.I got a couple. But I gone back working my way up with Japanese tanks. Apart from the abuse I love the game  

camnut #29 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

Private

• 2016 battles

View PostMr_Noob7, on 10 May 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

I happened to come across several such S.O.B. lately. They messaged me in my game inbox and calling names, and, being a professional net-flamer in real life, I just f*ck them back like no tomorrow.

Funny, all of them are quiet after several rounds of blasting. You're right, these people are pathetic.

Yeah me too, even had one [edited] on the same team even obstructing me by ramming etc

camnut #30 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:19 PM

Private

• 2016 battles

View PostTheSkorpion, on 03 November 2016 - 03:11 AM, said:

Sadly that honour goes to players with high battle count (10k + ) and low 50% WR.

These guys are the most offensive players out there, whether playing low or higher tier.

They are always the ones abusing everyone and telling you to play some other games, delete the game or calling me a wallet warrior in my Lówe.

So what I bought a Lówe and I'm no expert in it, let's not forget these guys have multiple crew skills and experience which new players have to and are mostly trying to aquire.

I'm not going to stop playing either the game or my Lòwe.

To all you other new players who stumble across this forum/thread don't let these sad little basement dwelling trolls spoil your game. Ignore them and carry on tanking :)

thanks for the encouragement mate, i am in the same  boat. yep i'm going to carry on bugger them

GreenFace #31 Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:55 AM

Corporal

• 852 battles

To me, the most needed skill that ANY game players should polish more than any skills is: The skill to ignore :D .

You were playing Blitz using your own money, time, and device. You don't owe anything to anyone. So, play what you wanted, however you wanna play. And you'll realize, one of the most fun things ever happened is to upset short-fused people without us paying too much attention to them lol :D

"Yup, I'm a noob, and I'm proud of it"

"A good ROTFFL moment is when someone shout that I'm noob, but in the end of battle, I have the better result than him/her... Well, to put it in a good manner way: EAT THAT, B*TCH :D "

Diamond114 #32 Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:48 AM

Captain

• 13836 battles
  • [408]

View PostGreenFace, on 16 June 2017 - 01:55 PM, said:

To me, the most needed skill that ANY game players should polish more than any skills is: The skill to ignore :D .

You were playing Blitz using your own money, time, and device. You don't owe anything to anyone. So, play what you wanted, however you wanna play. And you'll realize, one of the most fun things ever happened is to upset short-fused people without us paying too much attention to them lol :D

Agree 100%. Sometimes you just have use your guts and to not give a darn to what people say. Especially important when someone start spamming in global chat after they`re KO`d while you`re fighting with another guy like hell.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN

Adapt and overcome, there's no such thing as a bad tank, only bad drivers, bad teams, and bad luck

GreenFace #33 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:32 AM

Corporal

• 852 battles

The only time I've ever reply the insult:

*You're playing like a Noob!!!

#Yup... Because I Am :p

Then block him... Done!! :D

"Yup, I'm a noob, and I'm proud of it"

"A good ROTFFL moment is when someone shout that I'm noob, but in the end of battle, I have the better result than him/her... Well, to put it in a good manner way: EAT THAT, B*TCH :D "

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users