Noobs not the worst...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

abrasol #41 Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:52 AM

Sergeant

• 4091 battles
  • [2SMRT]

View Postf1reguy, on 05 August 2017 - 09:55 AM, said:

....well I'm no better than either party on either side of fence, Wr goes up Wr goes down, it's not easy maintaining a great Wr if you always grind tanks and climb the ladder, all be it I keep a few machines I still primarily play the ones that can't land a shot in front of it, poor view range and as a rule not overly capable...but

when these crappy versions of the tank are beating the teams score it's pretty infuriating, in the UE57 for example, 940 damage one game for a loss in a tier where 500 is acceptable, I'm forever the top of the damage dealt yet consistent loss, but so what I guess. Play more games and lose your way to elite status, things that matter in game can't be Wr, simply because there's some things you can't do, try being 1v6 in a vk28.01, challenge accepted...but to do the maths with dpm, visual ranges and map positions odds are pretty well stacked against me, and I'm sure many many others. I think I had to lose my way through the proto, and the pershing simply because the tank physically couldn't carry hard enough in the positions they found themselves in... and yes I havnt been happy about it, because I'd love to creep my Wr up to 50, it's 49.26 atm, but been grinding the french which has cost me about 0.6. However I'll fix that when I get really motivated...

I hear you and I think you can only achieve and maintain high WR, when you not just play well and efficiently, but if you follow a specific "diet" on your game play, which has to be much less fun. Grinding and trying new lines (which is even rewarded by a medal) and what else is often adverse to a high WR. And I just can't shake the feeling that something is odd with the matchmaking. I dont't know how and under what circumstances... but it depends on specific tanks in Tiers, that much I have found out. Correct me if I am completely wrong here, but if you run a specific tank in a certain Tier, additionally of your skills and strategy, you may have a completely different "matchmaking experience"... Now automatically, if you would have it all together: your experience and skill with that specific tank, and (for whatever algorithmic reason or else) the matchmaking is at your advantage... ALL you have to do is hanging on and playing that tank  to death.... Contrary to the experience where you take the chances and the challenge of trying as many tanks as you can, and also get a higher Tier tank "sometimes" that your skills would actually NOT allow you to run... 

Edited by abrasol, 05 August 2017 - 04:54 AM.

abrasol #42 Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:41 AM

Sergeant

• 4091 battles
  • [2SMRT]

View PostThe_Bengal_Tiger, on 04 August 2017 - 06:46 PM, said:

Lol.. My winrate was above 63 in the 3k battles then now I'm stuck at 59.80 at 3.2k battles due to em high tier potatoes. Btw if that happens.. Half of the players in wotblitz would be below 40 wr and others above 60 :3 . But I still don't get how people even get their wr below 50.. Seems impossible to me

MAYBE you don't get why people end up lower then 50%, because *(as you have suggested you play mostly TD), and you focus on that task and also have been accused of doing collecting damage in "perhaps" a bit a selfish way... Have you ever wondered, how the lights and mediums do (and die), while you collect damage and a high WR, just doing what you do best. Again, I am not saying anything else but exactly that - try to play a different game, and you may get how some people come to a much lower WR and that it is not impossible but much more likely then.

GreenFace #43 Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

Sergeant

• 4383 battles
  • [MOMFU]
In the simplest way possible, I don't care about my WR hahaha :D. A good people doesn't accounted from his WR. I prefer to be friends with a humble, friendly low WR noob than an arrogant high WR unicum SOB any day lol :D

[MOMFU] Enter The M.O.M

The Official M.O.M clan branch on Asia server

Join our M.O.Mradier here

As seen on Youtube Channel

abrasol #44 Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:15 PM

Sergeant

• 4091 battles
  • [2SMRT]

View PostGreenFace, on 05 August 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

In the simplest way possible, I don't care about my WR hahaha :D. A good people doesn't accounted from his WR. I prefer to be friends with a humble, friendly low WR noob than an arrogant high WR unicum SOB any day lol :D

Any day of the week... ;) On a second thought, and this is not addressed to anyone "whom ever is concerned", but a simple line of thought I had. For the ones who have a WR that is let's say over 60%, there MUST be players who have under 40%, because statistically you simply cannot acquire any WR without others loosing more frequently than you. So if anyone has trouble imagining how anyone can have lower than 50%, here is your logical answer. Some rich people pretend having earned their money by hard work - but no matter how true that might be, they had to take dime by dime from others (somehow)... An even better example is operating on the stock exchange and making lots of money... which can be very lucrative indeed. But all the profits you make, are obviously composed by the losses of others. So, better take the earnings and be thankful, and do not let the high and mighty in you, overlook the fact that they are the ones that pay your earnings.  ;)

Edited by abrasol, 05 August 2017 - 01:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users