St. Emil Help

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

golden_charriot #21 Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:18 AM

Corporal

• 21777 battles
  • [BMC]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 19 February 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

If its a trashcan,  how come I have a decent wr in it? 

There is a problem with Emil. It can contribute well to the team but it cannot carry games to win   like other tanks. Mobility  sucks.

I've checked your stats, It looks like you have enough skill to put on an average  3 shots a match.

And the survivability of 48% shows  you have enough patience to play Emil.

:-) 

Edited by Panzer_Jager_SA, 27 February 2017 - 03:25 AM.

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #22 Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:06 PM

Captain

• 24260 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Yes I do. And I love seeing ammorack kills lol. This thing is dead on flat maps though

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Ambulant #23 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 54238 battles
  • [FLAME]
That moment in the start of the battle when you realise that the Emil on your team has no idea what to do though...

Meanist____ #24 Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:23 AM

Sergeant

• 43832 battles
  • [KIWI]
Very team dependant tank.

Meanist____ #25 Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:29 AM

Sergeant

• 43832 battles
  • [KIWI]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 01 March 2017 - 12:06 AM, said:

Yes I do. And I love seeing ammorack kills lol. This thing is dead on flat maps though

what's your ammo load out in it? I've been running it half and half an had two game lately were I've run out of AP

M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #26 Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6159 battles
  • [-FR-]

Sold this tank after I got Helsing last year

The camo of this tank isn't great, mobility is quite terrible too

I don't expect much armor as this is a TD, the only upside is depression and it's gun

If I want a real TD in tier7 I would rather go for SU152, if I a multipurpose TD I would go for Helsing and T25/2

That's it, it's just an awful TD due to it's mobility and camo

路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ

mrcg82_T55 #27 Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:20 AM

Sergeant

• 39642 battles
  • [MYTH_]
my memorable moment with st emil was on canyon map..as the key spotting is on hill/island at the middle, in one battle i asked mt's to go there to spot and all replies 'negative'..as my exp this would be a losing game so im thinking i should take the risk and drove to the top of island hill to spot for my teammate and as u know how painful to go there with emil lol..lucky me the opposite team was noob as our's so no red mt spotting there. shortly after that i started spotting the red 1 after another and use the gun depression effectively...funny is when last red was hiding our t43 player ask me to go forward and attack while i barely had 100 hp left and drive st emil..lol and i remember that was my 1st ace in emil

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #28 Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:04 AM

Captain

• 24260 battles
  • [ACT-1]

I run mostly AP and 2-3 HE and prammo each. I make sure each shot counts.

Just need to remember which tank you can pen with HE and such. 

But most of the enemies consist of heavies in tier 7 and 8 so high AP load out is recommended

Edited by xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, 04 March 2017 - 11:06 AM.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #29 Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:09 AM

Captain

• 24260 battles
  • [ACT-1]
All tanks has its own unique. To compare turret Td with low pen against slow but great dep and high pen is stupid (no offense). It's like comparing Tiger I and IS.

Dangerous_when_Sober #30 Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

Captain

• 61995 battles
  • [KR0N0]

View Poststormventsrage2, on 19 February 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

You can't camp in it. Even with a camo net active, even when you haven't fired, and even when you are the farthest tank from the enemy, you get spotted before you can see what spotted you and you will be hammered. I have a 30% wr in it. It and the T-21 are the worst tanks in the game. I redline all my games in it and still get hit from the center or even back towards the enemy spawn. No lights needed to ruin your game: you will just die in it because it is a trashcan.

I free experienced past the St Emil, thanks all. St is for stinker.

But I am confused by why you would be down on the T21? Is that the ne American medium? If so, it's very good.

Do you have the T20 and Pershing?

Repuplic_Thunderstreak #31 Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:48 AM

Sergeant

• 34868 battles
  • [_IR_]
Hey mate. St Emil is trash when stock. I had 35% WR in it when stock. Now im fully upgraded I am at about 59% WR. I reckon you play like a peek a boom tank. It has decent camo when not shooting so, on maps like himmesdorf, wait for your team to trade with the enemies, once they take their shot, pull out and go boom. Then use that fast turning speed to get back into cover. On hilly maps (HILLS ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND) Abuse the gun depression. Pull over the hill a little bit (make sure you are not the focus of the attention, i.e. enemies have taken their shots or are not looking at you) and fire. Then fall back and reload. PLEASE REMEMBER! NEVER TAKE A SHOT THAT IS UNLIKELY TO HIT. YOU HAVE 15 SHELLS AND CAN FIRE UP TO 5.5 SHOTS PER MINUTE.
The best player in the Jagdtiger by far.

M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #32 Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6159 battles
  • [-FR-]

View PostRepuplic_Thunderstreak, on 22 March 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

Hey mate. St Emil is trash when stock. I had 35% WR in it when stock. Now im fully upgraded I am at about 59% WR. I reckon you play like a peek a boom tank. It has decent camo when not shooting so, on maps like himmesdorf, wait for your team to trade with the enemies, once they take their shot, pull out and go boom. Then use that fast turning speed to get back into cover. On hilly maps (HILLS ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND) Abuse the gun depression. Pull over the hill a little bit (make sure you are not the focus of the attention, i.e. enemies have taken their shots or are not looking at you) and fire. Then fall back and reload. PLEASE REMEMBER! NEVER TAKE A SHOT THAT IS UNLIKELY TO HIT. YOU HAVE 15 SHELLS AND CAN FIRE UP TO 5.5 SHOTS PER MINUTE.

Terrible camo no doubt, it uses heavy tank lower hull (also mention in jp wiki that it has bad camo rating)

Without a turret and armor, if you did that in the corner you're suiciding......

Also I always try to take a shot even the shot is unlikely to hits, barely use up those shells unless I'm doing a lot a lot of damage which's carrying the game

路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ

Repuplic_Thunderstreak #33 Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:15 AM

Sergeant

• 34868 battles
  • [_IR_]

View PostM95F_MirageLeviathan_, on 22 March 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

Terrible camo no doubt, it uses heavy tank lower hull (also mention in jp wiki that it has bad camo rating)

Without a turret and armor, if you did that in the corner you're suiciding......

Also I always try to take a shot even the shot is unlikely to hits, barely use up those shells unless I'm doing a lot a lot of damage which's carrying the game

The aim time is 3.9 seconds without a gun laying drive. Snap shots will easily hit with a gun laying drive as full crew, vents and both chocolates give 3.9 aim. Imagine a gun laying drive...

Repuplic_Thunderstreak #34 Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:17 AM

Sergeant

• 34868 battles
  • [_IR_]
Someone made a comment about the reload speed? 11.9 seconds for 460 alpha at tier 7 is more than decent. Someone made a comment they used 7 HE and 8 AP? Seriously? 4 HE is too much. 13 AP and 2 HE would be best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users