VK 28.01 [Removed] sucks

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

S4ad12 #21 Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

Corporal

• 15808 battles
  • [FOW]
Awesome tank. Playing it with a good platoon mate is the best way to win. I increase my Winrate by playing this tank with someone good in platoon.

Tongaz #22 Posted 06 December 2016 - 03:55 PM

Corporal

• 13864 battles
Go early at key points and stop them in their advance. Hit & reset camo. Flank when needed. I really like like LT. Their camo is superb. I play Leo1 as my 1st line. So I adapt quick since I didn't depends on hard armor on my play style. If you coming from Russian line it will be hard. Just as hard as me going to Russian line. No gun depression,accurate gun & pen.

__Josh007__ #23 Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:13 AM

Sergeant

• 10442 battles
  • [JG]
I love the vk28 bought the sp1c but hated it. The vickers amazing mobility amazing gun and good armour (for a light) make it one of my favourite tanks

THE_EXTREME_GAMING #24 Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:25 PM

Corporal

• 749 battles

View Postanthonylei01, on 29 August 2016 - 04:02 PM, said:

are you kidding me??? this is one of the most OP tanks in the game. 

this tank got speed, camo, gun handling, good penetration, decent armor....... what else do you need???? 

just had a quick look on your stats...... I think you should max out the tank before making any conclusion on this tank....

Stock version also important 

Outgunned__Unicum #25 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:34 AM

Corporal

• 5741 battles

HOW DARE U INSULT MY BABY VK 28.01 DIS IS THE STRONKEST TENK U CAN FIND AT TIER VI

no, realy, this is tank is quite op the way i see it, totally love this tank and i can't believe that peoples can actually FAIL playing it.

Grind though it in 1 week to the Spahpanzer SP I C

Most played tank ever, on both ASIA and EU

Edited by Outgunned__Unicum, 14 July 2017 - 03:34 AM.

"What doesn't kill me should RUN, cause NOW im pissed"

Diamond114 #26 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

Captain

• 16481 battles
  • [408]

View PostOutgunned__Unicum, on 14 July 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

HOW DARE U INSULT MY BABY VK 28.01 DIS IS THE STRONKEST TENK U CAN FIND AT TIER VI

no, realy, this is tank is quite op the way i see it, totally love this tank and i can't believe that peoples can actually FAIL playing it.

Grind though it in 1 week to the Spahpanzer SP I C

Most played tank ever, on both ASIA and EU

Do not adjust your set, what you see is what you get. Combination of improper mind set and dodgy MM all contributed to me failing at first playing it. That said I learned and did better in it, got roughly 57%-ish before selling it for SP 1C, which I somehow still haven't regretted yet.

And you're late to the "this is awesome tenk" party.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Outgunned__Unicum #27 Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:11 AM

Corporal

• 5741 battles

View PostDiamond114, on 14 July 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

And you're late to the "this is awesome tenk" party.

yeah, im a bit late, i found this thread 'bout my baby too late

FIY, 28.01's armor is the best armor for tier VI lights apart from MT, you can sidescrape in this thing, and it is preety effective when  you do

also plz plat with me when im online i wanna get my 10.5cm on Leopard PTA

Edited by Outgunned__Unicum, 16 July 2017 - 04:19 AM.

"What doesn't kill me should RUN, cause NOW im pissed"

PatriarchySS1 #28 Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:32 AM

Corporal

• 29383 battles
  • [AVSW]
All I can say is its a light tank that actually has armour and a very nice gun...... Enough said, but I guess playing lt is not everyone's cup of tea

_PlzNerf #29 Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:06 AM

Private

• 1840 battles

Hi,

I'm new to this forum.

By the way, VK 28.01 is an OP tank if you get to play it correctly (or uniquely like me).

I had my first ace on my 4th match with 3.1k dmg (still fully stock, used provisions, has only rammer as my equipment), and on my 6th match I had my 2nd ace with 2.9k (semi stock, upgraded engine).

I currently only have 65 matches on my VK 28.01, but I aced it 4x and have 10 1st classes, 17 2nd classes, and 17 3rd classes with 76% win rate and 1650 avg dmg.

This tank is very very fragile, but still OP. I actually don't use it the way it's meant to be; I always rushed to the frontline to farm spots, stayed there for some minutes to farm damage, and run as fast as I can if the enemy pushes me off.

Even if no one is helping me and I'm the bottom tier, I would proceed to frontline without any doubt (please do not follow me as I am a bad example xD).

This rewards me 2.8  average spots per match and gave me a position of Top 2nd player of VK 28.01 by WN8 in Asia server with a range of 30 days, and Top 10th player of VK 28.01 by WN8 internationally with a range of 30 days, even if I am not using it properly.

From what I've been searching, the VK 28.01 that I used all these time was actually greatly nerfed from the original state. I am wondering how OP will it be right now if it hadn't be nerfed...

Diamond114 #30 Posted 06 November 2018 - 05:21 AM

Captain

• 16481 battles
  • [408]

View Post_PlzNerf, on 07 October 2018 - 06:06 PM, said:

Hi,

I'm new to this forum.

By the way, VK 28.01 is an OP tank if you get to play it correctly (or uniquely like me).

I had my first ace on my 4th match with 3.1k dmg (still fully stock, used provisions, has only rammer as my equipment), and on my 6th match I had my 2nd ace with 2.9k (semi stock, upgraded engine).

I currently only have 65 matches on my VK 28.01, but I aced it 4x and have 10 1st classes, 17 2nd classes, and 17 3rd classes with 76% win rate and 1650 avg dmg.

This tank is very very fragile, but still OP. I actually don't use it the way it's meant to be; I always rushed to the frontline to farm spots, stayed there for some minutes to farm damage, and run as fast as I can if the enemy pushes me off.

Even if no one is helping me and I'm the bottom tier, I would proceed to frontline without any doubt (please do not follow me as I am a bad example xD).

This rewards me 2.8  average spots per match and gave me a position of Top 2nd player of VK 28.01 by WN8 in Asia server with a range of 30 days, and Top 10th player of VK 28.01 by WN8 internationally with a range of 30 days, even if I am not using it properly.

From what I've been searching, the VK 28.01 that I used all these time was actually greatly nerfed from the original state. I am wondering how OP will it be right now if it hadn't be nerfed...

1. You're VERY late to the party. Already sold my VK 28.01 a long while ago. I guess it's okay for me now even post-nerf, but I like my Sherman better.

2. Your playstyle might actually be what proper mid-high tier LT drivers ought to do these days. Particularly the "run away when pushed and outnumbered" part

3. From what I remember it's OP enough to be influential to the outcome of the match if someone good is driving it. Had much better gun depression, better gun handling and ROF, accelerates like a rocket although not quite as crazy as the LTTB can.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users