• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Elphaba #1 Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:42 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • [WG]

Commanders,

August is the perfect time to adorn your tanks for Blitz Games! During the period from 5 to 21 August, players will have the opportunity to receive new colorful camouflage for their vehicles as a reward for completing special missions!

How will the vehicle look with the event camouflage applied?

How can I receive a special mission?

Special missions will randomly appear in one of the slots for ordinary missions. To start receiving special missions after the beginning of the event, the player needs to complete ordinary missions (or skip them).

How many rare missions at a time can the player get?

Rare missions appear randomly in vacant slots, however, the player can receive only one special mission at a time per three slots.

Will I receive compensation if the mission was completed with a vehicle that already has this camo unlocked?

If the mission was completed again with a vehicle that already has the event camo unlocked, the player will receive 20,000 credits as compensation. The compensation is also provided when the mission was completed in a special tank for which changing camo is unavailable (for example, the IS-3 Defender). Credits are accrued without an additional notification, and the amount of compensation is summed up with the amount of credits received for the battle when the mission was completed.

What vehicles can the event camo apply to?

The event camo can be applied to any vehicle allowing camo change. However, it cannot be applied to special vehicles with “in-built” camo (for example, the IS-3 Defender, Т-34-58 Rudy, Kuro Mori Mine, and Anko Special), in such cases the player will receive 20,000 credits as compensation instead of the event camouflage.

What bonus does the improved camouflage have?

The camouflage gives the vehicle a fixed bonus to its concealment, depending on the vehicle class:

• Light and medium tanks: 3%
  • Heavy tanks : 2%
  • Tank destroyers: 4%

Can I skip the event mission?

You can skip event missions for free (once a day as any other mission) or using gold (if you want to skip more than one mission a day). You can also skip ordinary missions to increase your chance of receiving event missions that have a higher change of appearance during the event term than ordinary missions. Completed missions can be reset using gold.

What is the cost of skipping an event mission?

The cost of the second skip is the same as for a standard mission: 50 gold. At the same time, the player can refresh an already completed mission using 50 gold, if they don’t want to wait until the regular mission update at 8:00 and 20:00 (Moscow time).

How much will event camouflage resupply cost?

• Tier I: 500 credits
  • Tier II: 750 credits
  • Tier III: 1,000 credits
  • Tier IV: 1,250 credits
  • Tier V: 1,500 credits
  • Tier VI: 1,750 credits
  • Tier VII: 2,000 credits
  • Tier VIII: 2,250 credits
  • Tier IX: 2,500 credits
  • Tier X: 3,000 credits

Camouflage is automatically resupplied using credits if you check the Autoresupply box in the camouflage screen.

On what tab in the camouflage menu does the event camo display?

The camo will be placed in the Rare tab. During the event, this camo displays as locked if it hasn’t been unlocked for the selected vehicle.

Can I sell this camo?

You can either resupply or remove the camo. It cannot be sold: this camo will always be available for the vehicle. If you sell the vehicle, and then buy it again, the camouflage will still be available.

Where can I see the list of completed/not completed missions?

Unfortunately, we don’t have a list in the game client. These missions are distributed randomly. However, you can find the list of all possible rare missions and their descriptions below.

In what slots can I install the event camo?

After you complete the mission and unlock the event camo, you can install it in any slot: Summer, Winter, or Desert.

What special missions will be available during the event? 

The complexity of event missions vary; you may receive any mission from the below list:

Mission Name

Description

Powerful Forward

• Destroy 3 enemy vehicles over any number of battles.
  • Drive a vehicle of any Tier.

Moving Target

• Destroy 1 enemy vehicle in one battle.
  • Your team must win the battle.

Medal Count

• Join the top 3 players by XP earned among your teammates.

Champion

• Win 2 battles.

Marathon

• Fight battles: 7

Pursuit Race

• Destroy 5 enemy vehicles over any number of battles.

Record

• Receive 3,500 XP over any number of battles.

Sharp Shooter

• Join the top 5 players by damage dealt among both teams.

Shell Throwing

• Cause 5,000 HP of damage over any number of battles.

Long Distance

• Win 4 battles.

Heavy Weight

• Destroy 2 enemy vehicles in one battle.

Fight for Medal

• Join the top 3 players by XP earned among your teammates.

Team Spirit

• Survive the battle.

Freestyle Wrestling

• Survive 2 battles in a row.

Sprint

• Destroy 1 enemy vehicle in one battle.
  • Survive the battle.

Is it possible that I might never receive a special mission that was previously skipped, and I won’t have a chance to complete some rare missions because of that?

This is possible if you don’t complete missions regularly. Since the event missions are distributed randomly, you should complete and/or skip regular missions frequently to increase your chances of receiving an event mission.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #2 Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:28 AM

Captain

• 11463 battles
  • [WOTSG]
Where can I find the progress bar? Is it solo or the whole server?

Sign this petition against AFKs, Bots, and Trolls

https://www.change.o...olators-in-wotb

M badge in KV2 after 585 battles and 116 1st class. About time!!!

Lore's: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon

Elphaba #3 Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:42 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • [WG]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 05 August 2016 - 02:28 AM, said:

Where can I find the progress bar? Is it solo or the whole server?

Progress bar is at the main page of the portal. http://wotblitz.asia/.

Update: Just a clarification, the progress bar is for all servers meaning everyone who plays Blitz contributes to getting the goal and ultimately the special medals and premium prize.

Edited by Elphaba, 08 August 2016 - 06:41 AM.

Lamborghini_Aventador #4 Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:01 AM

Private

• 17838 battles
  • [-IF-]
The camoflage looks like graffity and vandalism . Can we have additional historically accurate camoflage like this game is suppose to be . Not like the unhistorical guns you can mount tanks like the stug's 7,5cm pak42 L70

Edited by Lamborghini_Aventador, 07 August 2016 - 12:51 PM.

Saratoga07 #5 Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:44 AM

Corporal

• 8844 battles
  • [FEAST]
I haven't gotten any camo mission >:( and I see a lot of players that already has that camo, how do I get those missions?

Elphaba #6 Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:43 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • [WG]

View PostSaratoga07, on 08 August 2016 - 08:44 AM, said:

I haven't gotten any camo mission >:( and I see a lot of players that already has that camo, how do I get those missions?

Missions appear randomly in one of the 3 available mission slots.

Jonathan_2014 #7 Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:44 AM

Corporal

• 18279 battles
  • [SMRT]
Don't think too many people are interested.

wombat_15_1 #8 Posted 09 August 2016 - 04:11 AM

Corporal

• 4608 battles
  • [ANZAC]
Have not received any of these missions, have reinstalled twice still nothing.  :(

Elphaba #9 Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:15 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • [WG]

View Postwombat_15_1, on 09 August 2016 - 04:11 AM, said:

Have not received any of these missions, have reinstalled twice still nothing.  :(

You actually don't need to reinstall. Just keep completing or skipping missions and you'll get one eventually.

wombat_15_1 #10 Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:46 AM

Corporal

• 4608 battles
  • [ANZAC]

View PostElphaba, on 09 August 2016 - 09:15 AM, said:

You actually don't need to reinstall. Just keep completing or skipping missions and you'll get one eventually.

Thanks for that ;)

LeadFaun #11 Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:34 PM

Sergeant

• 8004 battles
  • [HAVOC]

Done at least 4 missions and I still haven't gotten the mission. Same thing happened with the soccer camo.

(not really a fan of these unrealistic camo's though, I'd rather more like the one's found on PC)

My best tanks

SwordPoint #12 Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:52 AM

Corporal

• 14167 battles
  • [_IR_]

Hi Elphaba, thanks for putting together the FAQs! However I am still unclear on two issues. Hope you can held to provide some clarity:

- For the premium time award, is it 5 days of premium for each gold medal (one per event such as taekwando, heavy lifting, etc) that is obtained by all the servers combined? Or is it 5 days premium only if all the servers can collectively achieve the gold medal in "overall progress."

- In the NA server, their news included the following sentence to qualify for premium time award: "To qualify, you must have taken part and completed the event at least once, and played at least 50 battles during the duration of the event." I assume the same criteria is applied to Asia server too (even though it is not reflected in Asia server news). I wanted to check if we must play 50 battles per event (taekwando, heavy lifting, etc) to qualify, or is it 50 battles collectively? The link to the NA server news is here:  link.

Thank you.

Elphaba #13 Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:45 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • [WG]

View PostLeadFaun, on 09 August 2016 - 03:34 PM, said:

Done at least 4 missions and I still haven't gotten the mission. Same thing happened with the soccer camo.

(not really a fan of these unrealistic camo's though, I'd rather more like the one's found on PC)

In any case, I've brought this issue up with the other servers to see if they're also getting complaints about the rarity of the missions. Will keep you guys posted.

View PostSwordPoint, on 10 August 2016 - 01:52 AM, said:

Hi Elphaba, thanks for putting together the FAQs! However I am still unclear on two issues. Hope you can held to provide some clarity:

- For the premium time award, is it 5 days of premium for each gold medal (one per event such as taekwando, heavy lifting, etc) that is obtained by all the servers combined? Or is it 5 days premium only if all the servers can collectively achieve the gold medal in "overall progress."

- In the NA server, their news included the following sentence to qualify for premium time award: "To qualify, you must have taken part and completed the event at least once, and played at least 50 battles during the duration of the event." I assume the same criteria is applied to Asia server too (even though it is not reflected in Asia server news). I wanted to check if we must play 50 battles per event (taekwando, heavy lifting, etc) to qualify, or is it 50 battles collectively? The link to the NA server news is here:  link.

Thank you.

The 5 days premium is only if the combined effort of all servers manage to reach the Gold Medal in the overall progress.

I'm also puzzled with the NA news because as far as I know, it's just play more than 50 battles. I'll double check on this and keep you posted.

Laz_Diesalot #14 Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:10 AM

Corporal

• 24227 battles
  • [ARMD]

Sorry for off topic but can an administrator let us know what is going on with PC Match making queue?  Wait time's have got horrendous since Maintenance yesterday.

Seems there is now a separate MM queue and server for PC?

Waiting 4-5 min for a match is very frequent and destroying the game.

Elphaba #15 Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:10 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • [WG]

View PostSwordPoint, on 10 August 2016 - 01:52 AM, said:

Thank you.

Just received confirmation: It's 50 battles (Random and/or Supremacy) as long as it's within the event period prior to reaching the gold medal goal. Pretty much works the same as the previous race events only without the specific tank requirements.

View PostLaz_Diesalot, on 10 August 2016 - 05:10 AM, said:

Sorry for off topic but can an administrator let us know what is going on with PC Match making queue?  Wait time's have got horrendous since Maintenance yesterday.

Seems there is now a separate MM queue and server for PC?

Waiting 4-5 min for a match is very frequent and destroying the game.

Blitz for PC/Mac has always had a separate MM queue but it's still on the same server. Wait time depends on how many people are available that are within the tier limits of the vehicle you're using. I'll still ask to check on this though.

Laz_Diesalot #16 Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:04 AM

Corporal

• 24227 battles
  • [ARMD]

View PostElphaba, on 10 August 2016 - 08:10 AM, said:

Blitz for PC/Mac has always had a separate MM queue but it's still on the same server. Wait time depends on how many people are available that are within the tier limits of the vehicle you're using. I'll still ask to check on this though.

Thanks for the reply.  Something definitely changed with the Blitz MM for PC.  Before yesterday If I was waiting for more than a minute I'd been disconnected. Now in the mornings (NZ time) normal seems to be 2 to 3 minutes and often five.   Also, until yesterday, never having been in one, I didn't even know you could have matches with less than 7 players each side, this morning 3 or 4 each side was normal (I stopped playing in disgust and went and did stuff outside).  Many players have been commenting on the small teams and wait times for MM in game.   Also, my regular platoon mates that play on I-pad are not keen to plat with me now after experiencing the wait times in platoon with me....

anthonylei #17 Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:23 PM

Private

• 256 battles
  • [TWNES]

View PostElphaba, on 10 August 2016 - 08:10 AM, said:

Elphaba, your information is incorrect, the queue was merged for some time and recently separated again

View PostLaz_Diesalot, on 10 August 2016 - 09:04 AM, said:

Thanks for the reply.  Something definitely changed with the Blitz MM for PC.  Before yesterday If I was waiting for more than a minute I'd been disconnected. Now in the mornings (NZ time) normal seems to be 2 to 3 minutes and often five.   Also, until yesterday, never having been in one, I didn't even know you could have matches with less than 7 players each side, this morning 3 or 4 each side was normal (I stopped playing in disgust and went and did stuff outside).  Many players have been commenting on the small teams and wait times for MM in game.   Also, my regular platoon mates that play on I-pad are not keen to plat with me now after experiencing the wait times in platoon with me....

see my answer above

SwordPoint #18 Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:01 PM

Corporal

• 14167 battles
  • [_IR_]

Thank you once again for your prompt responses, Elphaba!

Good to see that all the servers are on the same page. :)

XxBoomzHeadShotzxX #19 Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:34 AM

Corporal

• 7551 battles
  • [-RW-]

I have been waiting for almost a week now and I still have not gotten any camo mission and for the football fever I got the camo for my anko but I don't think I got any compensation

XxBoomzHeadShotzxX #20 Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:35 AM

Corporal

• 7551 battles
  • [-RW-]
And also Elphaba my clan mate on blitz pc waited for about a minute for mm and only had a 3v3 encounter battle 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users