Jump to content


Push Missions - Now Automated!


  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Elphaba #1 Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:31 AM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • 1,603
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

 

Now you can receive Push Mission rewards upon completing the requirements! :great:

 

Mechanics:
  1. Make sure that you have Push Notifications enabled for your device.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select the "Other" tab.
    • Make sure that "Push Notifications" is set to "Enabled".
  2. Once you receive a Push Mission, you will have 3 hours to complete it.
    • Exact deadline will be indicated in the Push Notification text in case you don't see the Push Notification immediately.
  3. Only Random Battles will be eligible for competing the Push Missions.
  4. Push Missions are also available for the Window 10 and Mac OS X versions.

 

Important:

  • Make sure that you read the Push Mission objectives before you tap it as you won't be able to view them again.


Sayarsan77_org #2 Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:33 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 3347 battles
  • 1
  • [BFTH]
  • Member since:
    04-05-2016
Android version 

sailonebagan #3 Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:15 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2027 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    06-25-2015

I don't understand. Never push. Never pull.

Up to you. Ok.



Elphaba #4 Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:12 AM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • 1,603
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

View PostSayarsan77_org, on 10 August 2016 - 08:33 AM, said:

Android version 

 

Push notifications are typically available on mobile devices so this also covers both Android and iOS.


AaRoNtheReAPeR #5 Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:40 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 32825 battles
  • 68
  • [PHNIX]
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015
Lol i always accidentally clear my notification even without reading it... all i know is its a push notifications mission but i never read the objective lol my bad...

Elphaba #6 Posted 11 August 2016 - 05:13 AM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • 1,603
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

View PostAaRoNtheReAPeR, on 10 August 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

Lol i always accidentally clear my notification even without reading it... all i know is its a push notifications mission but i never read the objective lol my bad...

 

Each Push Mission will have a dedicated pop-up that will appear when you login. :great: Just remember not to close that pop-up until after you read the objectives.



eit666 #7 Posted 11 August 2016 - 05:20 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 22828 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014
I got a push notofication with no details, after i log in no pop-up. Your game full of irritating small bugs like this, please fix this one seriously

Elphaba #8 Posted 11 August 2016 - 06:03 AM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • 1,603
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

Weird. Not sure what happened to the pop-up, but here's what you guys were supposed to see:

 

For those who don't speak English, here's the objective text:

JA:

ランダム戦/優勢戦モードでチーム内取得経験値上位 5 位以内に入る。各アカウント 1 回まで。

KO:

무작위 전투 또는 쟁탈전에서 경험치 획득량 아군 상위 5위 안에 들고 승리. 계정당 1회 완료 가능

TH:

ชนะโดยการทำ EXP สูงสุด 5 อันดับแรก (ในทีมตัวเอง) ในการรบแบบ Random หรือ Supremacy เท่านั้น จำกัดให้ 1 ID ทำได้ 1 ครั้ง

ZH:
贏得一場隨機或陸權爭霸戰鬥, 戰鬥中賺取的經驗值需排名隊伍前 5 名。 每帳號僅限一次。



Special15 #9 Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:00 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 11988 battles
  • 5
  • [TOXIN]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013
Same here. I receive a notification of a push notification on my iPad but no details. When I open the game again there are no details. 

Gagamba #10 Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:54 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 1921 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    05-04-2012
same problem.

Dr_Jedi #11 Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:02 PM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 4151 battles
  • 1,478
  • [SH4FT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2015

I still didn't receive push mission notification.

 

Is there anyone else not receiving notifications?

Please state your device, operating system version, and your timezone.



Elphaba #12 Posted 12 August 2016 - 07:09 AM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • 1,603
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

View PostDr_Jedi, on 11 August 2016 - 03:02 PM, said:

I still didn't receive push mission notification.

 

Is there anyone else not receiving notifications?

Please state your device, operating system version, and your timezone.

 

Frankly, I'm stumped as to why you're still not receiving the notification since all of the settings for both your device and the notification delivery were correct. :(


Dr_Jedi #13 Posted 12 August 2016 - 09:06 AM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 4151 battles
  • 1,478
  • [SH4FT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2015

View PostElphaba, on 12 August 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:

 

Frankly, I'm stumped as to why you're still not receiving the notification since all of the settings for both your device and the notification delivery were correct. :(

 

No worries friend.

I think I am the only one.

I can live without it.

I just pointed out that so others who are not receiving it may voice their problem.

Let's just see if anyone else is missing out.

Have a good day.



Special15 #14 Posted 12 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 11988 battles
  • 5
  • [TOXIN]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

I receive the notifications but not the pop up with the details. 

IPad

v9.3.3

Philippines time zone



wombat_15_1 #15 Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:06 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4768 battles
  • 35
  • [ANZAC]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2016
I have only  received 1 push mission notification, nothing else.  Samsung s5 android. Australian time zone 

Furious_Fur #16 Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:17 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18249 battles
  • 520
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostDr_Jedi, on 12 August 2016 - 05:06 PM, said:

 

No worries friend.

I think I am the only one.

I can live without it.

I just pointed out that so others who are not receiving it may voice their problem.

Let's just see if anyone else is missing out.

Have a good day.

 

I joined you this time, Dr Jedi. :D

 

:( (Seriously) During the last period I was able to receive push notification and pop up in game. Now in the extended period for push missions I haven't received any notification; instead I got the in game pop up today when I logged in. I have checked my settings and none is incorrect. My client is 3.0.1 running on ios 8.4.1.


I guess its not too big a deal as long as its just credit missions. I would like to thank you personally, Elphaba, for helping us so many grumpy players with troublesome issues of the game, although I blame the WG devs for making so many annoying bugs.


Edited by Furious_Fur, 14 August 2016 - 01:22 PM.

Putting Blitz on indefinite hiatus.


Elphaba #17 Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:41 AM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • 1,603
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

View PostSpecial15, on 12 August 2016 - 12:38 PM, said:

I receive the notifications but not the pop up with the details. 

IPad

v9.3.3

Philippines time zone

 

If this is regarding the Push Mission for August 11, this has been identified as an issue with the pop-up setting and should now be resolved.

 

View Postwombat_15_1, on 13 August 2016 - 03:06 AM, said:

I have only  received 1 push mission notification, nothing else.  Samsung s5 android. Australian time zone 

 

I believe Australia has several time zones. Which one are you following?

 

View PostFurious_Fur, on 14 August 2016 - 01:17 PM, said:

I joined you this time, Dr Jedi. :D

 

:( (Seriously) During the last period I was able to receive push notification and pop up in game. Now in the extended period for push missions I haven't received any notification; instead I got the in game pop up today when I logged in. I have checked my settings and none is incorrect. My client is 3.0.1 running on ios 8.4.1.


I guess its not too big a deal as long as its just credit missions. I would like to thank you personally, Elphaba, for helping us so many grumpy players with troublesome issues of the game, although I blame the WG devs for making so many annoying bugs.

 

All of the Push Missions now are credit missions. It's basically to give you guys some extra credits to help with your game. :)


AaRoNtheReAPeR #18 Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:12 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 32825 battles
  • 68
  • [PHNIX]
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015

View PostSpecial15, on 11 August 2016 - 07:00 PM, said:

Same here. I receive a notification of a push notification on my iPad but no details. When I open the game again there are no details. 

 

same happen to me no datails when i tap the notification mission some times it load the content very slow and some times dosnt apear the objectives...

AaRoNtheReAPeR #19 Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 32825 battles
  • 68
  • [PHNIX]
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015

i hope they change the notification mission notice...make it simple like this when push mission pop up in notification menu

push mission:kill 4 medium tanks bla bla bla

reward:40k credits

like that just simple notice...no content to load when u open the game...

hope they change it...



Elphaba #20 Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:36 AM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • 1,603
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

View PostAaRoNtheReAPeR, on 16 August 2016 - 09:22 AM, said:

i hope they change the notification mission notice...make it simple like this when push mission pop up in notification menu

push mission:kill 4 medium tanks bla bla bla

reward:40k credits

like that just simple notice...no content to load when u open the game...

hope they change it...

 

That was what we used to do actually, but the problem is push notifications can only accommodate a limited number of characters. With the additional conditions for the August set of push missions, it's just not possible to cram everything into a single Push Mission message. :(





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users