Jump to content


St emil needed love


  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #21 Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:39 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6159 battles
  • 597
  • [-FR-]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

My survival rate in St. Emil is 51%, probably it explain why I survive more by believing it's transverse is terrible and not using it on cornering that much

Also, my WN8 shows unicum eventhough I hate this tank a lot, this makes absolutely no sense

so I'm pretty sure this is a very very terrible tank, as I'm a noob while able to get unicum in WN8 for this St. Emil


路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

 

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ


Repuplic_Thunderstreak #22 Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 34756 battles
  • 151
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    10-25-2014

View PostM95F_MirageLeviathan_, on 24 March 2017 - 01:39 AM, said:

My survival rate in St. Emil is 51%, probably it explain why I survive more by believing it's transverse is terrible and not using it on cornering that much

Also, my WN8 shows unicum eventhough I hate this tank a lot, this makes absolutely no sense

so I'm pretty sure this is a very very terrible tank, as I'm a noob while able to get unicum in WN8 for this St. Emil

 

Sturer Emil has a learning curve. Some people lack the IQ to learn it. Once you lean it it is a wonderful tank.
The best player in the Jagdtiger by far.

M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #23 Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6159 battles
  • 597
  • [-FR-]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View PostRepuplic_Thunderstreak, on 24 March 2017 - 06:54 AM, said:

 

Sturer Emil has a learning curve. Some people lack the IQ to learn it. Once you lean it it is a wonderful tank.

 

Sorry, after 200+ battles in it I can't feel that it's wonderful 

it's just too terrible as a glass canon tank destroyer

my criteria for a good glass canon tank destroyer is to has good top speed (>35km/h) for me to relocate

St emil has only 25km/h, 3rd lowest top speed in tank destroyer for tier 7

ofc the slowest tank destroyer in tier 7 which gain 1st and 2nd place are AT7 and AT15A which is 20km/h

but for your info, the lowest top speed TD other than those 3 I mention is Su152(& ISU122S) for 43km/h which is a huge gap

so once I have enough of exp to research the next tank+Helsing H0, I quickly sell it for good

Definitely not a keeper tank for me, too awful to be played


路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

 

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ


ESG_The_Joker #24 Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1111 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    05-19-2016

No, not even close to being an "okay" tank. Really, it's extremely vulnerable when spotted. No armour at all. Poor mobility, made worse by the fact there is no turret. Big target, easy to hit. Unless you get a good sniping spot and be far away enough not to be spotted, and enemy recklessly charge into your line of sight, St. Emil is a bad tank, badly needing a buff.
 

I rather the St. Emil lose some of its penetration (it's overkill) to gain some mobility buffs (horsepower, speed limit). Let's be honest, it's an underperforming tanks, one of the worst tanks in this tier (if not the worst).


Edited by ESG_The_Joker, 24 March 2017 - 01:57 PM.

                                                   

                                        "In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."
                                                                                   ~Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

 


M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #25 Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:01 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6159 battles
  • 597
  • [-FR-]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View PostESG_The_Joker, on 24 March 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

No, not even close to being an "okay" tank. Really, it's extremely vulnerable when spotted. No armour at all. Poor mobility, made worse by the fact there is no turret. Big target, easy to hit. Unless you get a good sniping spot and be far away enough not to be spotted, and enemy recklessly charge into your line of sight, St. Emil is a bad tank, badly needing a buff.
 

I rather the St. Emil lose some of its penetration (it's overkill) to gain some mobility buffs (horsepower, speed limit). Let's be honest, it's an underperforming tanks, one of the worst tanks in this tier (if not the worst).

Yea, I would like to have mobility buff too

Just 35km/h and better horsepower will do


路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

 

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ


Repuplic_Thunderstreak #26 Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:10 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 34756 battles
  • 151
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    10-25-2014

View PostESG_The_Joker, on 24 March 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

No, not even close to being an "okay" tank. Really, it's extremely vulnerable when spotted. No armour at all. Poor mobility, made worse by the fact there is no turret. Big target, easy to hit. Unless you get a good sniping spot and be far away enough not to be spotted, and enemy recklessly charge into your line of sight, St. Emil is a bad tank, badly needing a buff.
 

I rather the St. Emil lose some of its penetration (it's overkill) to gain some mobility buffs (horsepower, speed limit). Let's be honest, it's an underperforming tanks, one of the worst tanks in this tier (if not the worst).

 

View PostM95F_MirageLeviathan_, on 24 March 2017 - 11:30 PM, said:

 

Sorry, after 200+ battles in it I can't feel that it's wonderful 

it's just too terrible as a glass canon tank destroyer

my criteria for a good glass canon tank destroyer is to has good top speed (>35km/h) for me to relocate

St emil has only 25km/h, 3rd lowest top speed in tank destroyer for tier 7

ofc the slowest tank destroyer in tier 7 which gain 1st and 2nd place are AT7 and AT15A which is 20km/h

but for your info, the lowest top speed TD other than those 3 I mention is Su152(& ISU122S) for 43km/h which is a huge gap

so once I have enough of exp to research the next tank+Helsing H0, I quickly sell it for good

Definitely not a keeper tank for me, too awful to be played

 

How hard is it to learn how to play the Sturer Emil? After 80 battles in it I am confident in my ability to do 1.2K to 3K dmg each game. Do I need to do a youtube tutorial?
The best player in the Jagdtiger by far.

M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #27 Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:13 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6159 battles
  • 597
  • [-FR-]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View PostRepuplic_Thunderstreak, on 25 March 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

 

 

How hard is it to learn how to play the Sturer Emil? After 80 battles in it I am confident in my ability to do 1.2K to 3K dmg each game. Do I need to do a youtube tutorial?

 

How about this? After you have enough of 'normal' exp to research the next tank

Then only you check on your avg damage on it to see does it touches 2,000 average damge

Since you did said you're confident to do 1,200 to 3,000 each game, so it's pretty easy for you to get 2,000 avg dmg after all?

It will be a joke if it doesn't happens like what you said 


Edited by M95F_MirageLeviathan_, 25 March 2017 - 05:07 AM.

路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

 

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ


BimRayYau #28 Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11938 battles
  • 287
  • [SKUX]
  • Member since:
    05-17-2015

View PostRepuplic_Thunderstreak, on 25 March 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

 

 

How hard is it to learn how to play the Sturer Emil? After 80 battles in it I am confident in my ability to do 1.2K to 3K dmg each game. Do I need to do a youtube tutorial?

 

You should listen to what the forumers are saying and stop showing off with a tone like yours. It doesn't show you're a great player, it only shows you are an arrogant person blinded by an ego.

Repuplic_Thunderstreak #29 Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 34756 battles
  • 151
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    10-25-2014

View PostBimRayYau, on 26 March 2017 - 12:04 AM, said:

 

You should listen to what the forumers are saying and stop showing off with a tone like yours. It doesn't show you're a great player, it only shows you are an arrogant person blinded by an ego.

 

I never called myself a great player. I am just saying the Sturer Emil is not a bad tank and 40% WR people should stop complaining because they cannot learn to play it.
The best player in the Jagdtiger by far.

Repuplic_Thunderstreak #30 Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:33 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 34756 battles
  • 151
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    10-25-2014

View PostM95F_MirageLeviathan_, on 25 March 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

 

How about this? After you have enough of 'normal' exp to research the next tank

Then only you check on your avg damage on it to see does it touches 2,000 average damge

Since you did said you're confident to do 1,200 to 3,000 each game, so it's pretty easy for you to get 2,000 avg dmg after all?

It will be a joke if it doesn't happens like what you said 

 

I sold my Sturer Emil to buy Maus. I will rebuy it this month and research the borsig. Then I will upload my average dmg to imbur and post the link here.
The best player in the Jagdtiger by far.

M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #31 Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:06 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6159 battles
  • 597
  • [-FR-]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View PostRepuplic_Thunderstreak, on 27 March 2017 - 06:33 AM, said:

 

I sold my Sturer Emil to buy Maus. I will rebuy it this month and research the borsig. Then I will upload my average dmg to imbur and post the link here.

 

So what happen right now? Seems you just unable to get it 2000 avg damage after all?(Since you did said it's easy to get 1.2k to 3k damage)

I thought you did said you're very confident and even able to make a tutorial in youtube? 

You just doesn't have right to ask other to silence after all, since you can't even do exactly like what you said.

 


路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

 

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ


limjf04 #32 Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:51 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 11557 battles
  • 730
  • [ISD]
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014
I always get flanked :(

A cheapsake's garage:

MS-1 (4 aces), Tetrarch, T2 Light, T7 Car, Pz.II J, BT-7 Artillery, Pz.S35 (2 aces), M3 Light, LTP, BT-SV, T-127 (1 ace), Pz.IV D, Hetzer Kame SP, A-32, Pz.IV Anko SP, Pz.III/IV, Crusader (1 ace),  Kuro Mori Mine, VK 28.01, KV-2, AMX 50 100, Tiger II, WT auf Pz.IV, E50,  Jagdtiger (1 ace), E100, Jagdpanzer E100 (1 ace)

Hmm I actually have lots of garage slots


SxClegend #33 Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:28 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2574 battles
  • 391
  • Member since:
    07-12-2016
Ill show the st emil love with a ram from my vk2801:trollface:
All i want in world of tanks blitz is a type 62....or maybe a su100y.Please let the tenks fall out of the sky for me

M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #34 Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6159 battles
  • 597
  • [-FR-]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View Postlimjf04, on 07 May 2017 - 05:51 PM, said:

I always get flanked :(

 

Well, this is what happens when you're in a slower tank plus your teammates are bad

I have some suggestion for you, get into platoon with the guy where you can rely on him as a meat shield

 

View PostSxClegend, on 07 May 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

Ill show the st emil love with a ram from my vk2801:trollface:

 

Please don't ram a St Emil with a VK28.01, because St Emil is more heavier where you will suffer more damage than it :v


Edited by M95F_MirageLeviathan_, 07 May 2017 - 10:57 AM.

路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

 

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ


SxClegend #35 Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:58 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2574 battles
  • 391
  • Member since:
    07-12-2016

View PostM95F_MirageLeviathan_, on 07 May 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

 

Well, this is what happens when you're in a slower tank plus your teammates are bad

I have some suggestion for you, get into platoon with the guy where you can rely on him as a meat shield

 

 

Please don't ram a St Emil with a VK28.01, because St Emil is more heavier where you will suffer more damage than it :v

 

welp no big loss or i can just jump onto it and both start to lose hp bit by bit
All i want in world of tanks blitz is a type 62....or maybe a su100y.Please let the tenks fall out of the sky for me

limjf04 #36 Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:55 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 11557 battles
  • 730
  • [ISD]
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014

View PostSxClegend, on 07 May 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

 

welp no big loss or i can just jump onto it and both start to lose hp bit by bit

Lol


A cheapsake's garage:

MS-1 (4 aces), Tetrarch, T2 Light, T7 Car, Pz.II J, BT-7 Artillery, Pz.S35 (2 aces), M3 Light, LTP, BT-SV, T-127 (1 ace), Pz.IV D, Hetzer Kame SP, A-32, Pz.IV Anko SP, Pz.III/IV, Crusader (1 ace),  Kuro Mori Mine, VK 28.01, KV-2, AMX 50 100, Tiger II, WT auf Pz.IV, E50,  Jagdtiger (1 ace), E100, Jagdpanzer E100 (1 ace)

Hmm I actually have lots of garage slots


Ambulant #37 Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:26 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 53287 battles
  • 263
  • [FLAME]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2015

View PostM95F_MirageLeviathan_, on 22 March 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

 

This is an open forum, and you have no right to ask people to be silence just because they're newbie

and that tank's tranverse speed is awful, without a turret and armor makes it pretty terrible in 'corner'

 

I think he meant it tongue in cheek?

Repuplic_Thunderstreak #38 Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 34756 battles
  • 151
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    10-25-2014
The Sturer Emil performs poorly for me now. My stats are dropping simply because of how team dependant this tank is. Too slow to relocate. Armour too bad to sit and stay still, too big to hide and snipe. Only the gun is good, but the DPM is horrendous.
The best player in the Jagdtiger by far.

M95F_MirageLeviathan_ #39 Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6159 battles
  • 597
  • [-FR-]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View PostRepuplic_Thunderstreak, on 15 May 2017 - 07:00 AM, said:

The Sturer Emil performs poorly for me now. My stats are dropping simply because of how team dependant this tank is. Too slow to relocate. Armour too bad to sit and stay still, too big to hide and snipe. Only the gun is good, but the DPM is horrendous.

 

Everyone here already told you it's a terrible tank

and yet you still keep on saying it's a very good tank.....

you definitely can keep on playing it since you have said 'Some people lack the IQ to learn it. Once you lean it it is a wonderful tank.'

Yea, played it as much as your jadgtiger since it's just another 16k battles to catch up your own jadgtiger's battle count

Unless you are those lacking of IQ where you don't learn it as wonderful tank(as what you said) =P


Edited by M95F_MirageLeviathan_, 16 May 2017 - 10:47 AM.

路過的萌新玩家, 請多多保養!!!

 

萌新除了黑槍以外就什麼都不會了,所以請各位大大來帶帶本萌新來讓萌新我黑槍

由於萌新是TD玩家所以前線和偵察苦手,所以來組隊的就請多多包涵了 (OxO)ノ


xXYoloNoobSwagXx #40 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:02 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 23932 battles
  • 2,978
  • [ACT-1]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013
The front hull when using -15deg is invulnerable to He shots. And I seem to get ammoracks when I used to play this tank

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

 

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users