Thankyou Wot Blitz - Therapy while seriously ill.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Bengal_Tiger23 #21 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:17 AM

Sergeant

• 8355 battles

Hi guy's & gal's

Well, been a while since I posted in this thread. Things going well but still a case of "Diamonds and Stones". Mainly head space issues. Some of the thought's are shall we say.......err "quite negative and disturbing".:(​ There is a "But" to that though. This experience does make one realise that time is precious as we are all truly mortal and not indestructible. So therefor moments are much more precious and should be experienced to the full. This I am trying to do with some success.

Anyway, Enough with the maudlin.

3.8. What can I say. Everyone seems  to have said the things that are relevant in the General Discussion part of this Forum. 

When news of the implications of this update came through, I first cleaned out some of my "step through tanks". These I only played for the x2 and x3 and anniversary x5 games. This gave my Credit savings a boost. I had some gold saved so I used that to convert to Free expr and some more credits. This gave me sufficient resource 2 purchase 4 tier VII tanks. 3 of which I truly desired.......Tiger I, Panther and Comet. Also the JPanther, a nice classic TD. I had sufficient gold left over to fully train the crews and did so. Lol, sounds like a wallet warrior doesn't it. If so, guilty as charged. :)​ This had the benefit of having the first tier of the spare parts unlocked. Poor JPanther has only cammo or optics though. Grrrrrr.

With the meagre spare parts that came I fully equipped a few of my favourite tanks. Naturally the Matilda, PZIII and some others. The KV-I, I ran out of spares on Tier III and selected the wrong slot, I should have gone for the Vstab. Another Grrrr. 

If you guys have got the idea that my leanings are to the "classic tanks", again, guilty as charged.:) 

Well after all that, I took them for a run (100 or so games) under the new regime. I'll cut a long story short.....It did not go well. Premium tanks every where and Supper busters (Fantasy Tanks) every where. Plus teams either Unicum's or beginners, no one in between. I just wound up left behind or on my own. Always get blown away when that happens. Although I did manage to carry a couple of times once in the Matilda and once in the Tiger (I think even the opfor fainted when that happened I know I did).

Anyways. Sorry to say, I wasn't impressed. Both in game and the whole Equipment issue, I can readily see where you are all coming from.

I have already posted in another thread by Maddoxkkm in General Discussion how I have spent my meagre "play money" on my alternate hobby of model railroading. Safe to say, this will be my policy for some time to come. At least with that Hobby I get to enjoy to the full both the fruits of my labour and the company "face to face" of my fellow model railroaders.

This Game has been a blessing and you guys on this forum are terrific. I don't intend uninstalling this game and I will keep playing a few games from time to time. So Please don't think of this as a goodbye post. Far from it.:)

Well apart from some editing, I think I might end this post here.

So All the best.

Alex

B_T23:)

PS. Sorry Guys, I am getting pretty tired ATM.

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23, 19 May 2017 - 06:28 AM.

"Do not blame God for having created the Tiger,

but thank him for not having given it wings". - Indian proverb.

Aussie here:- Likes Tigers but Barracks for Bombers AFL

xXFighter888Xx #22 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19912 battles
  • [SGT-1]

Ran out of spare parts (1+ mil of them ._.) 

Have to grind for them now..

Senpais teach me the way of WoT pls :3 I nub 

Bengal_Tiger23 #23 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:25 AM

Sergeant

• 8355 battles

View PostxXFighter888Xx, on 20 May 2017 - 01:35 AM, said:

Ran out of spare parts (1+ mil of them ._.) 

Have to grind for them now..

​In that statement alone, you summed up one of the worst things that has happened.

Good luck mate. :great:

Alex

Edit Note:- "Goof luck" ---- Sheesh, I must have been absolutely "out to it tired" lol.

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23, 21 May 2017 - 01:51 AM.

"Do not blame God for having created the Tiger,

but thank him for not having given it wings". - Indian proverb.

Aussie here:- Likes Tigers but Barracks for Bombers AFL

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users