22 replies to this topic

myTankScks #21 Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19868 battles
I want that tier 9,impressive beast.

Pimp_Daddy_XR #22 Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:09 AM

Captain

• 43995 battles

Good speed and weak gun means early tiers more medium than heavies. Just got the Tiger p - hopefully better than the Tiger.

"I spent 90% of my money on booze, birds and Blitz. The rest I just squandered" (George Best)

M8Tricks #23 Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

With the upgraded turret and top gun, its a great tank.

Like the tiger, it makes a great sniper when bottom tier. It has enough front armour to sit high up and as long as enemy snipers try to hit its front, its likely to remain unhurt even after being spotted.

When top tier, it is virtually impenetrable (except for the cupola) from the front to anything in tier 6, and it has a German accuracy gun with high pen so it can join the heavies on the front line or just behind them as a second line heavy protecting the side and rear of heavies leading the charge.

While it has very strong front armour, its side armour is very weak, so its not a great scraping tank like the E75 or the IS4 line.

Its reasonably quick for a heavy as well. A bully for tier 6 and below. Not my style, but good fun nonetheless.

WoT Blitz - :Legend of BBIC

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users