Empty or frustrated?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Chalks #1 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles

Which leaves you feeling less satisfied?

Winning when you bottom score with only firing one shot?

Losing when you are last man standing and top score?

This was 2 consecutive games for me. Felt very hollow that win. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time the whole game. Rest of the team ripped through them. I couldn't keep up. 

Sort of have a resigned acceptance of those types of loss but the win felt worse.

OP_Assassin #2 Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:57 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10016 battles
Definitely losing with top score. A win is a win but a loss really sucks in this concept anyway -.-.

Col_Abrams #3 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:14 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles
Agree with Op. A win is a win. Losing with top score just sucks balls when you think what just one platoon mate hanging around coulda helped you do...
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

CarvinMarvin #4 Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:20 AM

Captain

• 22631 battles
Yeah I'd rather win as well. It might feel like you were just there to drive from one side to the other admiring the burning wrecks your team mates have left behind, but it is good to have these occasionally. Of course it is great to be the one leaving the wrecks behind, but sometimes it is not to be.

Despreaux #5 Posted 02 November 2014 - 11:20 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Losing on a extreme killing spree with over 6000 damage. Thats what hurts me so much. Especially with a team full of clowns

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

M8Tricks #6 Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:44 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

Losing despite my best efforts for sure.

One of the games I was most impressed by was a tier IX and X game. The allied heavies moved so fast that I didnt even get a chance to cause any damage at all!

I only got any exp because I hit a guy's tracks... and that was a desperate shot to try to say I had some part in the game...

We won't I scored zero damage. But the enemy was so completely trolled that I was just impressed.

Now if I was top tier and caused no damage while my team mates managed to luckily wreck the opposition... I'm gonna feel like a noob.

Have seen a couple of IS7s get ammo racked in the opening plays recently. They do their job and charge forwards only to wreck seconds after being spotted by the opfor.

For those guys, it must suck... they didn't even have a chance to contribute.

WoT Blitz - :Legend of BBIC

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

bushka #7 Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:50 AM

Captain

• Video Contributor
  • 30255 battles
  • [SURLY]

Win is a win.

I kicked up my rating in pershing by basically spotting and nipping at heels all game while people behind pounded em.

Wasn't great dmg or great medal material, but i'd rather have the wins than yolo about trying for top dmg in every vehicle.

WITH ONE MILLION VIEWS ON CHANNEL, 140+ VIDEOS AND WEEKLY LIVE STREAMS

CHECK IT OUT YOU WOMBATS

CarvinMarvin #8 Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:46 AM

Captain

• 22631 battles
A draw with an afk on your side might be more frustrating than a loss. :angry:

Artisto81 #9 Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

Captain

• 8231 battles
Well, I don't mind if my team mates are better than me, as long as we are winning.       

"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users