T95 (the notorious Doom Turtle)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dylan169 #1 Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:19 PM

Corporal

• 17493 battles
  • [A_B_T]

Hello Wargaming community,

i would like to share my experience with the Doom Turtle towards everyone who has or is looking to get it. First off the doom turtle is terribly slow at 16km/h post buff but don't stress, just plod along and take your time it's not a race. Secondly once you do find a fight its best to wiggle into position, take your shot and wiggle untill you reload for the next shot, show your right side more as the back cupola is harder to hit. If the enemy decides to advance wiggle backwards for a bit then wiggle forward then stop and point for a second to scare the enemy into hiding. If a medium comes at you to take advantage of your slow traverse (most commonly t44,t54 (my example) try get them to attempt to go around the right side of you and wait for a close range shot into the right side under the turret which will then trigger the ammo rack to explode, I have done it many times and I'll have pictures of my T95 stats and medals. If I can figure it out because this is one of my first posts...

Edited by dylan169, 17 June 2016 - 01:20 PM.

dylan169 #2 Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:39 PM

Corporal

• 17493 battles
  • [A_B_T]
If there is a tactic or tip you don't see in my post that works don't hesitate to share because we can all benefit from it. P.S. If you have any questions just ask away.

ashisidhu7 #3 Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19356 battles
  • [-AIB-]

View Postdylan169, on 17 June 2016 - 06:49 PM, said: 

Hello Wargaming community,

i would like to share my experience with the Doom Turtle towards everyone who has or is looking to get it. First off the doom turtle is terribly slow at 16km/h post buff but don't stress, just plod along and take your time it's not a race. Secondly once you do find a fight its best to wiggle into position, take your shot and wiggle untill you reload for the next shot, show your right side more as the back cupola is harder to hit. If the enemy decides to advance wiggle backwards for a bit then wiggle forward then stop and point for a second to scare the enemy into hiding. If a medium comes at you to take advantage of your slow traverse (most commonly t44,t54 (my example) try get them to attempt to go around the right side of you and wait for a close range shot into the right side under the turret which will then trigger the ammo rack to explode, I have done it many times and I'll have pictures of my T95 stats and medals. If I can figure it out because this is one of my first posts...

this one tank is enough for my team

I always push it with my is8 Job done :teethhappy: ...oh and i also save its as s from MTs

Edited by ashisidhu7, 29 June 2016 - 11:03 AM.

2012022002.png

#DON'T KILL AUTOLOADERS

VARSC #4 Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:43 AM

Corporal

• 9957 battles
The only thing I hate about the tank is its mobility. Always *try* to be with your team. I stress on "try" as they most likely will leave you in the dust. Your bane will be from mediums. It has a steep learning curve but all the pain is worth once you get the Tier 10 form of it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users