BTMY Episode 4 wishlist

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

OPLoverz #21 Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:32 PM

Corporal

• 19111 battles
  • [-RI-]

View PostJylpah, on 25 July 2016 - 05:50 PM, said:

2) WG plan to weed out Serial-AFKers that are an issue especially on Asia server. Often recommended proposal is to let player to have negative credits and zero XP if the player does not contribute to the game in any way (=zero damage/assisted damage/enemy spots/cap points). This might not be an issue in other servers, but it is in Asia server. Meeting twice in an evening the same "AFK-commander" from a famous serial-AFK clan doing absolutely nothing is just maddening. They keep on doing that regardless of reports.

yeah, i know and feel so bad if there is a famous AFK players in our team. should fix afk-rules, more than 1 day banned.

NovaWorks #22 Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15368 battles
  • [CATS]
Now I know what we should have in blitz, replays. It should be implemented as we often have good games but did not record it. It would be very useful as people who do not have screen recorders compatible with their devices would be able to join contests hosted by youtubers. This will also allow more contents to be generated by players like cinematic or better camera angles

micccke #23 Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:07 PM

Private

• 25271 battles
  • [CATS]
How about tournaments that you can play on your Mac or PC as well! now we are being discriminated and not allowed to play :(

WICKED_WILL #24 Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:02 PM

Corporal

• 5215 battles
  • [MCBC]
I wish that WG would separate the stat-obsessed players from the newbies and let them battle with other experts instead of farming victory ratio from new players who hasn't learn the ropes yet.

_devXpert #25 Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:43 PM

Sergeant

• 9412 battles
  • [CATS]
Rants about M60 pls, interview all server producers and developers including senior rabbit or what ever his name is. I WANT MY M60!!!!!!!!

"DIE FOR SOMETHING RATHER THAN DIE FOR NOTHING"

NovaWorks #26 Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15368 battles
  • [CATS]
Its 2017 and there is still no BTMY episode. *Claps*

iNugget #27 Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 16569 battles

View PostNovaWorks, on 04 September 2016 - 06:49 AM, said:

More rewarding mission. Currently I am getting bored of blits as there is no good mission. Missions like the Anko and KMM are the ones that encouraged me to play more. I wish to see more of such missions but the rewards can be replaced with credits or free xp. For example, win 50 battles to get 50k credits or something.

50K credits REALLY? bro i just play 2 battles of TIER9 E75 and win i would get 60K aint no body got time for that...

"The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." -- Mark Zuckerberg

So I should YOLO right? :trollface:

geronimonimo #28 Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 25919 battles
  • [0_0]

I know it's been 6 months since this thread started but i do hope that eventually there'd  be an episode 4. I've got a query about maps: will there be more types of maps? why am I talking about "types" anyway... Well, as many of us would have noticed, most maps are laid out in a similar manner: 3 to 4 corridors with different specific terrain features so that certain tanks can take advantage of . That's all well and good, except that more that half of the maps follow this scheme, so it all gets a little too boring. So the big question is: After all maps have been reworked (that's dead rails and possibly Castilla(?)), will there be more maps with different layouts?

Unlike a lot of people, I do really enjoy the Vineyard map because it offers a very circular battle with a few key positions spread randomly around the map. I don't know how many of us share my opinion but I hope we all agree on the variety of maps.

Edited by geronimonimo, 10 January 2017 - 01:42 PM.

redbull9z #29 Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:17 PM

Corporal

• 4802 battles
  • [VN-RB]
WG's deep secrets? idk

NovaWorks #30 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15368 battles
  • [CATS]
Lol BTMY is dead?

bigben21 #31 Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:14 AM

Corporal

• 12837 battles
  • [ARMYE]

I play Wot blitz almost everyday. Recently I realise the playing experience has not been so favourable, due to the following reasons:

1) Afk players, or players only move very late during the game, or just camp, don't move

2) Inexperience players playing higher tier

3) Mismatch of players pool

Don't know it was me or otherwise, I never in the past ever experienced this. Recently I can play 40 games a day and only win less than 10 games. These 2 days was bad. In just 2 days my stat can drop from 50.35% to 50.12%, and I play from tier 2 to 10. I never experienced this in the past. 

Just sharing some e.g of my playing experience:

1) our team can have 2 heavies and all other TDs, other team a mix of mts, heavies n td

2) playing in higher tier our team can have 2 players with WR in the 30s a few 40s, whereas the enemy a few in the mid 50s and lowest 40s

3) playing in higher and even lower tier, our team can have more players with lesser game experience, while enemy have more experienced players.

While I think it is quite impossible to anticipate who will afk, or even get a balanced match all the time. But I believe extreme mismatch like those highlighted above can be avoided. 

I used to experience bad period in the past, but never a prolonged one. While reading the most recent forum, I realised the Europe forum is also discussing about have prolonged bad playing experience. 

I think the least can be done is to avoid extreme mismatch of players. Please do not kill the joy of playing this wonderful game with extreme mismatch. Thank you.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users