That Drive You Mad

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

bushka #1 Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:17 AM

Captain

• Video Contributor
  • 30031 battles

Don't check opposing teams.  Resulting in situations like

*4 Mediums on other team and your heavies all go Bridge on falls and you have to try to stop a cap 1 on 4.

*don't see the t95 & t110e3 or obj etc on dead rail and all go the bottom area only to disintegrate while waddling round corner like ducks in a row for the camping td's.

Spam SOS key after clearly staying in base entire map in some tank poorly suited to sniping.  Not realising entire team is already dead.

Try to have a sniper war in the desert with Russian Heavies vs German TD's.

All Climb hill in middle burg to go flank even when in Stock E75's leaving you solo to hold town in a t95.

Be totally unaware of Map / Timer.  Be a single medium left vs 3 Enemy and 30 Seconds on clock.  Instead of holding for draw and hiding easily they attempt to win map and die.

Snipe in mediums...sniping in mediums...o god someone stop this makes me cry tears of blood when its me vs 2 others in the final minute of a game and the T44 is on the ridge in blackgold while i get circle strafed to death in a t110e3 next to cap.  (then he attacks once i die and the timers running down..).

Copperfield when all the team flanks and i plus one other heavy attempt to hold top channel to give them a chance to complete the flanking maneuver...only they all stop before crest of flank and just snipe the 5 - 7 guys im attempting to stop while we slowly / quickly die then they get bashed by heavies.

just a few from recent games that have galled me.

Edited by bushka, 30 October 2014 - 02:18 AM.

WITH ONE MILLION VIEWS ON CHANNEL, 140+ VIDEOS AND WEEKLY LIVE STREAMS

CHECK IT OUT YOU WOMBATS

S_A_I_G_O_N #2 Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 34826 battles
  • [GV]
When you have many zombies in your team, you can become hero and highly chance to get M. I wish no one kill steal from me, I wish my team shot too many miss and bounce but they were not...hehe

Col_Abrams #3 Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:41 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles

SOS when everyone is dead.

Seriously, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET BEYOND TIER 3 AND NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR PLATOON? 

"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

ACE_N4X_Toby #4 Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 33367 battles
  • [JROMX]

Hey bushka ! 

Lets platoon tgt ! 

I hate zombies as well! 

And here are some example to quote : 

E100/is7 plays sniper 

(btw some medium is best as sniper in the first few minutes, say e50 and panther family, patton and tiger 1 as well if in good hand ) 

Medium, esp low tier one, rushing out without sniper support as td are still climbing and die without 10s, and they typiccally will spam "noob team" "no support" after they died, scouting will timing as well... 

Medium willing to scout, but they are too greedy, so when they spotted 1-2 tanks and they just stopped there to shoot, he then typically received 1-4 shots and wrecked. everyone readinf this plz rmb, scouting is about lighting up ur enemy, put not peekaboom, esp if u are in russian tank/panther/e50; if u lighted them up, and ur enemy received damage( half of the credit and exp goes to u, which is deliciois! Most of the time, if u ended up gettint the most exp, i am more likely to be driving the medium rather than heavy lol) 

E3 and jagtiger attempt to push and flank... Jadtiger is weak if exposinf the lower glacis and huge and sluggish, whilr having mediocre alpha, i would say jagtiger should try to stay 2nd support rather than frontline 

E3 is good for frontline , esp at distance, but recently i witnessed several E3 try to flank and brawl in city map, which is plainly stupid

E75 goes tower flank in mines , even if stock, e75 should stay frontline and the stock gun is not that bad 

The most lacking quality of a zombie is situational awarenss...

ravagerxxx #5 Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 17742 battles
  • [RL]
hmm..... i met a lot of "unexperienced" players in high tier battle today, and their play style is horrible. after i check their stat, their destruction ratio is mostly below 1, and they all play at least 1500+ battle. dunno, are this players pure n''bs, or are they using zombies? is pretty frustrating when u the only guy in ur team dealing 2500+ damage, and ur teammates only deal 1/5 of that

if anyone ask, her name is

zero

ReignKnight #6 Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:41 AM

Sergeant

• 14881 battles
  • [SGTF]

View Postravagerxxx, on 31 October 2014 - 09:03 AM, said:

hmm..... i met a lot of "unexperienced" players in high tier battle today, and their play style is horrible. after i check their stat, their destruction ratio is mostly below 1, and they all play at least 1500+ battle. dunno, are this players pure n''bs, or are they using zombies? is pretty frustrating when u the only guy in ur team dealing 2500+ damage, and ur teammates only deal 1/5 of that

I am not surprised to see tier 8, 9 with that stat. I always puzzled how they could get that tank. Even saw 4000 games with personal rating below 1000...

M8Tricks #7 Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

View PostCol_Abrams, on 30 October 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

SOS when everyone is dead.

Seriously, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET BEYOND TIER 3 AND NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR PLATOON? 

hahaha TRUE!

They are spamming SOS in the hope that one of their team mates will magically resurrect so they can go back to their smores...

WoT Blitz - :Legend of BBIC

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

Chalks #8 Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:38 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 13985 battles
Zombies play on weekends. There's been some awful players out there tonight on both sides. In fact it's so bad I'm going to bed early!

bushka #9 Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:34 PM

Captain

• Video Contributor
  • 30031 battles

Stayed u till 2am with rebelzrocks on a platoon last night normally in bed by 10 but wife was away for work so thought fiug it.  Man was I a zombie.  

Yolo yolo yolo....

never play lay when falling asleep

WITH ONE MILLION VIEWS ON CHANNEL, 140+ VIDEOS AND WEEKLY LIVE STREAMS

CHECK IT OUT YOU WOMBATS

Artisto81 #10 Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

Captain

• 8231 battles

View Postbushka, on 01 November 2014 - 04:34 AM, said:

Stayed u till 2am with rebelzrocks on a platoon last night normally in bed by 10 but wife was away for work so thought fiug it.  Man was I a zombie.  

Yolo yolo yolo....

never play lay when falling asleep

platoon tonight?

"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

destructorCOC #11 Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5970 battles
Actually german mediums are supposed to snipe -_-

People don't change they only get old,

If I let you back in close,will you hurt me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users