Unfair treatment of Asian server players

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

M8Tricks #1 Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

Why does the Asian server not let us play the Oasis Palms map or have team kill? 

The original story was because the map was getting 'remodelled to make it more fair'. Well how fair is it that they can play it in the USA while we can't play it here?

I'm a paying player of this game. I spend real life money on it, and its disappointing to find that I;m not getting the same value for my hard earned money that other regions are getting.

And while we are talking about inequality, why don't we have the Fury tank? The movie was out in some countries in our region before it even had a 'Première' in the US... but the North American server gets Fury specials and we don't?

What other benefits are the other servers getting that we in the Asian Hemisphere are missing out on?

I have decided to not play WOT Blitz until we are treated fairly.

I won't play again (and obviously won't spend any more of my money on gold) until that map comes back on line, and they either turn team kill back on, or until turn it off for the North American Server.

Personally I like team kill being turned off, it makes for more of a team feeling, even if your mates are playing like noobs, at least they can't shoot you intentionally at the start.

But its not fair to be treated differently to the other regions.

I'm taking my money and going somewhere else.

WoT Blitz - :Legend of BBIC

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

Despreaux #2 Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:54 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles

Yes the inequality, I feel like we should be getting the treatment we deserve. Many people on this server pays for good gaming experience and fairness. Any devs have a answer for this?

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Mehliveat #3 Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:59 AM

Captain

• 18150 battles
  • [DP]
http://wotblitz.com/...lling-disabled/

RoneMok #4 Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:55 AM

Captain

• 22305 battles
  • [LORDS]

View PostM8Tricks, on 30 October 2014 - 09:50 AM, said:

Why does the Asian server not let us play the Oasis Palms map or have team kill? 

The original story was because the map was getting 'remodelled to make it more fair'. Well how fair is it that they can play it in the USA while we can't play it here?

I'm a paying player of this game. I spend real life money on it, and its disappointing to find that I;m not getting the same value for my hard earned money that other regions are getting.

And while we are talking about inequality, why don't we have the Fury tank? The movie was out in some countries in our region before it even had a 'Première' in the US... but the North American server gets Fury specials and we don't?

What other benefits are the other servers getting that we in the Asian Hemisphere are missing out on?

I won't play again (and obviously won't spend any more of my money on gold) until that map comes back on line, and they either turn team kill back on, or until turn it off for the North American Server.

Personally I like team kill being turned off, it makes for more of a team feeling, even if your mates are playing like noobs, at least they can't shoot you intentionally at the start.

Erm.... Pls reconsider cos it is sounding like...

I am not going to eat this sweet you put in my hands unless it is bigger than the one you give my brother...

You gonna lose out cos you are not going to get to enjoy the game while nothing gets changed.

M8Tricks #5 Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

Not bigger than the one you gave him - he was given a sweet that we weren't given. But we pay the same as him, or in most cases much more.

I'm just not going to pay any more because I am not getting what I paid my money for... if it was broken there would be a reason. But its clearly not broken because they are still getting it.

I'm just spending my money somewhere else instead because they don't value us as a market the same way they value the North Americans.

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

RoneMok #6 Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:35 AM

Captain

• 22305 battles
  • [LORDS]

View PostM8Tricks, on 30 October 2014 - 01:01 PM, said:

Not bigger than the one you gave him - he was given a sweet that we weren't given. But we pay the same as him, or in most cases much more.

I'm just not going to pay any more because I am not getting what I paid my money for... if it was broken there would be a reason. But its clearly not broken because they are still getting it.

I'm just spending my money somewhere else instead because they don't value us as a market the same way they value the North Americans.

Erm... Maybe it is true that the americans can spend more than the asians? So they are of higher value? 

Another way of thinking is... just to console ourselves... Maybe there are so many noobs there that they didnt notice the map is one sided? So they let them continue?

Possible right?

Angoose #7 Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:45 AM

Sergeant

• 13463 battles
I miss team killing... 

BWSan #8 Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 4666 battles
  • [REVEX]

There are Australians and New Zealanders playing too. We're not the only ones.

devs have to cater to what each region is.. Players here always team kill? Ban team shooting. Players more pro at exploit? Remove oasis palms for time being. Fury tank? No big deal just a tier6 premium. Doesn't earn as much as a Tier 7 or 8 premium.

M8Tricks #9 Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:40 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

View PostBWSan, on 31 October 2014 - 08:58 AM, said:

There are Australians and New Zealanders playing too. We're not the only ones.

devs have to cater to what each region is.. Players here always team kill? Ban team shooting. Players more pro at exploit? Remove oasis palms for time being. Fury tank? No big deal just a tier6 premium. Doesn't earn as much as a Tier 7 or 8 premium.

I disagree with each of your points. I'm in Australia. Its the Asian server that's being discriminated against. Not Asians. The devs made a part of the game that I paid for unavailable to me, if it was flawed, then why is it still available somewhere else?

Oasis Palms is removed because we found an exploit? Remove it across all servers then,

I'm irritated because my favourite map (no matter which side I'm spawned on) has been removed, but I know others can still play it freely. It doesn't add to the game to remove the map, that's proven in the North American server already.

The 'exploit' goes both ways - you can hull down just as well above the cap, as you can hull down in it... And having a chance to hull down stops campers from sniping from spawn - how is that bad? It teaches campers to learn how to brawl - please tell me how that is bad? A coordinated team can still win this match no matter which side they spawn on. But it needs all tanks to work together - and camping heavies in spawn are more likely to lose in that map. If this map teaches camping heavies that they can actually move out of spawn to help their team win, then that is going to help the game not hurt it.

I was getting bored of the same maps over and over again already. Their removing the Oasis Palm map for the purpose of remodelling it was welcomed, until I realised that the other servers still have it.

Whether its a kid throwing his toys out of the cot, or just someone pushing back at being treated unfairly compared to others.

We have had more taken away than other servers, and nothing given in return.

Its discrimination against this server.

Angoose #10 Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:08 AM

Sergeant

• 13463 battles

I also dont understand why the devs strive to make the game somewhat as realistic as they can, but then take away team damage. Was an element of the game to try and take a shot and NOT injure your team member in the process. They may as well take away all the other damage elements like ammo racking etc. I recently had a battle where some idiot in his Pershing was deliberately blocking everyone in our team from moving forward off the start. Once we go past him and into position if anyone moved up to peek and shoot he would park behind them not allowing them to reverse and thus getting them killed that way. Nothing any of us could do. In the past the team would turn around and kill him and get on with the game. Cant even report them either. Lame.... 

I do also miss the ability to drown other tanks. How about some deeper pools of water :)

Mehliveat #11 Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:18 AM

Captain

• 18150 battles
  • [DP]

View PostAngoose, on 31 October 2014 - 01:08 PM, said:

I do also miss the ability to drown other tanks. How about some deeper pools of water :)

Did they change this?  I thought you can still drown on Temple's rivers?

Angoose #12 Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

Sergeant

• 13463 battles

View PostMehliveat, on 31 October 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

Havent tried on that map. Challenge accepted. 

Dix_Neuf #13 Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10262 battles
  • [ARMD]

Hey M8Tricks, I wouldn't hold your [Content Removed] breath.

When people like mother[Content Removed] Liquid[Content Removed] ban me for calling someone a [Content Removed], it's the biggest steaming pile of [Content Removed].

All the big ticket things are being [Content Removed] ignored. But yet the mods lose their [Content Removed] minds when you name a player to shame them for their [Content Removed].

I spend a [Content Removed]-load worth of my hard earned [Content Removed] cash on this [Content Removed] game and they still treat me like [Content Removed].

English speaking players are already at a [Content Removed] disadvantage when trying to get platoons. I'm beginning to [Content Removed] wish I'd never signed up to this server.

So to all the [Content Removed] at [Content Removed] Wargaming. Get your [Content Removed] together and start paying [Content Removed] attention to the [Content Removed] people that [Content Removed] pay your bills.

I've just about had enough of your [Content Removed].

Turn on team kill. Ban rascist players. Ban AFK'ers. Ban bots. Ban poor allied players. Look after the players who are doing the right thing.

M8Tricks #14 Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:05 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

I echo a lot of what you say.

Devs, correct me if I'm wrong, and please educate me if I am missing the mark, but surely issues like racism, botting, and just not helping your team mates (or worse, deliberately obstructing your teammates) by blocking their retreat from enemy fire, or by stopping them from advancing (the new trolling) is worse than a map which is slightly off in its win rate from each side...

And this is a community. Like all communities, people talking about each other is a key part of how we all get better as a community.

Naming and shaming individuals who say racist things is one of the best ways to stop people from doing that - there is nothing that lets ignoranec and racism exist like good people ignoring it and letting racist ignorant people air their ideas.

And naming and shaming individuals who deliberately hurt another players chances of winning is also a way to stop that.

Dix_neuf is as frustrated by this inequality as I am. Trolls like liquidwhatever are the ones that should get banned...

I still don't get why we are being punished by having our map withheld.

M8Tricks #15 Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

View PostMehliveat, on 31 October 2014 - 10:18 AM, said:

View PostAngoose, on 31 October 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:

Havent tried on that map. Challenge accepted. 

You can... there are a couple of placed where some tanks will drown... it sets off a timer that I havet bene brave enough to watch go to zero yet... I am sure there must be a way to force an enemy tank to drown in it. It'll be a fun challenge if ever do come back to this game to track a tank in the deep water and wait for the bubbles...can probably ram a medium or light tank with a heavy to get the same result...

Despreaux #16 Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:25 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Yeah you can drown in the river on temple. had these 2 mentally challenged platoon mates gone down there and died. Their reason was a pool party so my team just had to mop them all wighput getting killed

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

shaquille12 #17 Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 8900 battles
I don't think you can drown big tanks, tanks like herzers or similar in body size are most likely to drown

M8Tricks #18 Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles
I think its possible to drown most of em... to drown a tenk , you just need to cover its air intakes, they are not always on the top of the tenk...

Upopski #19 Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:12 PM

Private

• 372 battles
:sads:i notice this also why unfair?

Upopski #20 Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

Private

• 372 battles

View PostM8Tricks, on 30 October 2014 - 01:50 AM, said:

you are right....im havin a decision of purchasing buying a premium accout but this change my mind not to......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users