My first tier X

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CarvinMarvin #1 Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:23 PM

Captain

• 22631 battles
Kill (I think). Well I only have 1 tier 8 and can't recall any other tier 10 kills. Even walked away with no damage. Of course I did have 2 E100s with my Tiger II at the bridge on Falls Creek facing down the E100, IS7 and JgdPz100. Helped that the friends walked away with no damage as well so they were always the bigger focus.

Despreaux #2 Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:48 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Congrats, you will be seeing a whole lot of them once you get tier10 tanks. Everyday for us to massacre numbers of them but feels like a achievement when done the first time. Good job

Edited by reventer, 30 October 2014 - 01:48 AM.

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

S_A_I_G_O_N #3 Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 34976 battles
  • [GV]
Nice ks from some one...hehe

CarvinMarvin #4 Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:15 AM

Captain

• 22631 battles

View PostS_A_I_G_O_N, on 30 October 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

Nice ks from some one...hehe

Well I did put about 800 points on the IS from my one hit on him (me love setting people on fire) so I don't feel too much like a dirty kill-stealer, but yeah I just hung back behind just below the rise up to the bridge hoping I would get a chance to get flank shots in while covering the big guys backsides, and lucky me I got a chance to jam myself in close like I was a Hetzer against a Maus and let rip into the back of the turret.

Despreaux #5 Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
It is what lower tiers should do on high tiered match. It may feel hopeless but there is actually more than meets the eye. Many talented individuals manage to do 2 times more damage on their lower tiers against a team of experienced players

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users