Oasis Palms on holiday?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Chalks #1 Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles

This could just be pure random chance but I have not been on Oasis Palms for quite a while now. Like maybe several weeks and a couple of hundred games!  In fact I can't even bring up a game plan for the E75 in my head for it it's been that long.

Getting lots on the 2 new ones with 1.3 but no Oasis. Anyone know if it's being rested or something else funny?

OP_Assassin #2 Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:01 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10016 battles
They currently took it out of the map rotation due to some of it's aspects being unfair to one side.

Chalks #3 Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles

Thanks. I thought I was being paranoid.

I wonder what they will have to do to fix it.  Moving the cap to the other side of the river on the flatish area midway between the 2 teams would be a start. It's too close to ?north spawn. They could add a few rocks to hide behind a la Rockfield and Mines.

KodaK #4 Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles
They could move the cap to the dunes area instead or move the spawn closest to it somewhere else. Mind you, if WG opts for the second choice then we'll also see some terrain rework. Imo i prefer the first option since the dunes are rarely used anyway except by flanking meds

Edited by KodaK, 26 October 2014 - 10:41 AM.

SCAM_ME_PLS #5 Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 14801 battles
  • [E7]
Yeah I too haven't seen an oasis match up in ages.Getting bored with Temple and gold field

Chalks #6 Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:38 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles
Temple freaks me out. There's weird ?animal noises that sound like someone is saying my name. Scared the crap out of me first time I heard it.

ReignKnight #7 Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

Sergeant

• 14881 battles
  • [SGTF]

View PostChalks, on 27 October 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

Temple freaks me out. There's weird ?animal noises that sound like someone is saying my name. Scared the crap out of me first time I heard it.

seriously? Lol

Despreaux #8 Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:29 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles

View PostChalks, on 27 October 2014 - 05:38 PM, said:

Wow really? Seems normal to me

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

M8Tricks #9 Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:20 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

I would have preferred them to keep it in the rotation while they work on it.

I am getting bored of the same maps over and over... does anyone know if there is a plan to change any of the other maps?

WoT Blitz - :Legend of BBIC

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

shaquille12 #10 Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 8900 battles

View PostChalks, on 27 October 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

there also screeching sound in gold field near the windmills/ cap base lol, it's like running your nails down a blackboard

M8Tricks #11 Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

View Postshaquille12, on 28 October 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

there also screeching sound in gold field near the windmills/ cap base lol, it's like running your nails down a blackboard

The unmistakable sound of a wind mill. They sound just like that, metal on metal screeching when the wind blows, usually found in the middle of absolutely no-where so they don't get oiled often - and just like like in the or the south central deserts of the USA the wind mills I have seen in the Australian outback are found in hot, dusty and harsh conditions so even if they are greased, they won't last that long...

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

Angoose #12 Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:32 PM

Sergeant

• 13463 battles
I play on US server very occasionally and they still have Oasis in rotation there - and team kills...

M8Tricks #13 Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

OK.

In that case, I'll make a stand. I'm not going to play WOT blitz until they bring it back... if its still in rotation in the US, and they still have team kill as well, then I am going to boycott the game until we get the same rights as the US version.

Mehliveat #14 Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:34 AM

Captain

• 18150 battles
  • [DP]
NA won't have team kill for long, they just announced it will be removed in the next update.

Despreaux #15 Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Thanks for the update

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

M8Tricks #16 Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:43 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

View PostM8Tricks, on 30 October 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

OK.

In that case, I'll make a stand. I'm not going to play WOT blitz until they bring it back... if its still in rotation in the US, and they still have team kill as well, then I am going to boycott the game until we get the same rights as the US version.

Dum de dum... still no Oasis. Looks like I wont have to endure the 5X zombies this weekend

Will go play Dark Souls II instead... I highly recommend it!

Either that or Battlefield 4.

Later peeps

Col_Abrams #17 Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:06 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles
Meh. I'm parking WoT for a while. Got Walking Dead on Xbox and gonna grind that for a while...about the equivalent # of zombies methinks...
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users